Finding out (Bal)

Mals POV

I was in my dorm with Evie planning my wedding after school on a Friday. Evie was asking me about my wedding and the decorations when I suddenly felt like I had to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I heard Evie run into the bathroom and then she pulled back my hair. I flushed the toilet, brushed my teeth, and headed back into the dorm. A/N I am just going to do their conversation by putting an M for Mal and E for Evie. 

E: You okay M

M: Ya I'm fine, I think.

E: M, you have thrown up the past few days you sure you are okay. Maybe you should take a pregnancy test. I have some in my dresser.

M: OK, wait E why do you have pregnancy tests, Have you been doing it with Doug?

E: No, Yes, well........... that is not the point, the point is I think you might be pregnant.

M: Okay I will take the test to prove I am not pregnant.

I went into my bathroom and took the test. I walked out of the bathroom and put the test on the table.

E: how long do we have to wait

M: 3 min i think.

Time Skip 3 min

Evie's POV

We counted to 3 min and then it was time to check the test.

E: Check the test M

M: I am scared but I will do it, Its positive, Mal said to me crying

E: M congrats you are pregnant

M:Butiamonly18ihavenotgraduatedyetbenisgonnaleavemeandtheniwillhavetoraisethebabyalone A/N first person to comment what she said gets to pick if Mal has twins or triplets.

E: wow M calm down Ben is not gonna leave you he loves you.

Jays POV

Carlos and I were walking from our dorm trying to find the girls . When we walked into their dorm Mal was crying. A/N J is Jay and C is Carlos

J: Hey M whats wrong 

C: I'm sure what ever it is it will be fine

E: Easy for you to say it could never happen to you 

J and C: What do you mean

M: Guys I'm Pregnant

C: Congrats M, does Ben know

J: I WILL KILL THAT LITTLE - 

M: Jay, Don't hurt him, and Carlos I just found out so Ben does not know