Bal Wedding pt 1

Mals POV

Today was the day i was getting married to the love of my life  Ben Florian Beast.

When i woke up 5 min ago it was to Evie shaking me yelling your getting married today i have to get you ready.

 "Okay fine I said but the wedding is at 7 pm it is now 7 am so first we should go to the auditorium where the ceremony is and than outside the castle where the party is to set everything up," I replied.

I got up and put on a casual purple dress. We got in the limo and told the driver to take us to the venue. When we were driving to the venue, Evie started talking about how excited she was for me to see the dresses on the bridesmaids ( Jane, Lonnie, Uma, and Evie as the maid of honor) and the flower girls (Dizzy and Celia). I was excited to see them on the girls because I had only seen the dresses before they were on the girls. We got to the venue and it looked like ....

A/N in the next chapter you will find out what the venue is. I will try to update in about a month but I don't know. I am sorry if It is longer than that but I am really busy right now. Stay healthy and safe. Wear masks, distance, and wash your hands. Also there are so many people who are reading this story but not voting for it or following me so plz try and make sure you are doing those thins.

-chocochip30