𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

You opened your eyes because of the sunlight. You found yourself lying on the floor. Your hands and legs were aching to much because of the whipping last night. But you had to go to anyway because he would probably think you are an egoistic and arrogant girl who skips school just because someone yelled at them.

You took a quick shower. You still had your sweaty outfit of yesterday on. You changed yourself in a comfortable outfit which covered you your bruises. You went downstairs and you didn't saw your mom and let out a sigh of relief. Them you made yourself a strong coffee and went to school.

Mina was already waiting for you. "So how was detention yesterday? Auntie called me. So I had to say. I know she didn't do anything. She is so good!" She exclaimed. You sighed. *only if you knew* Well let's go in." You pushed the classroom door.

The day went perfectly and the last class was again Mr. Kim's *no matter what, I won't mess up anything today* You thought and sat straight. He entered the class with his usual cold expression. *can't he smile?* You scoffed. "I hope you all understood the lesson yesterday and we will do the rest today and probably finish it. Open page 183."

He started explaining and you did just has he said. You tried to concentrate as much as possible. But you couldn't understand the last lesson. He finish it explaining and turned around. "I hope you all understood the lesson and concentrated fully." He looked at you. "Since it's finished and we done all the questions. I'm gonna take a test tomorrow. I hope you all do good." He said and left.

"Fuck!" You cursed. "I didn't understand anything. Mina what should I do?" You asked. "Oh come on Y/n Just concentrate and try to understand the chapter. We have so many videos and so many sites to understand from. You can use them. So don't worry. It's not like he will eat you and your mom will be angry. She never gets angry at you." Mina said.

*she will kill me* You said in your head and left to go home. You were awake the whole night. You went to every possible site and saw every video of that chapter which could help you but you still didn't get anything in your head. It was way to hard for you. But you still knew some equations nothing more than that.

The next day
You were waiting for the exam to start. You were anxious and your heartbeat was increasing from time to time. You didn't knew what would you do. Mr. Kim entered and without any word he distributed the questions papers. You looked at the question and immediately died inside. It was too hard. You looked at the others and they were shocked as well by the hard question.

Eventually everyone started doing the math. You were frozen sometime and started doing it too. You didn't know what you were writing. You looked at Mina to ask her a multiple question answer.
"Mina.. do you know the answer of-" you got cut off by someone's shadow on your desk. It was Mr. Kim. "It's you again Ms. Lee. You can ask me anything you want. You don't need to bother your friend." He said coldly. "N-no I'm good thanks." He scoffed and left. rude. You thought. The bell rang and he took away the answer papers.

The day of the result
You were nervous about the result. Mr. Kim said. I'm gonna say the results now. I'm really not satisfied with the result. But I'm glad that all of you passed except one person and that is Ms. Lee Y/n again. Come here and get your honorable results Ms. Y/n." He said and scoffed. You lowered your head and took your result and returned to your seat. "Meet me after school is over." He said and distributed the others result. I'm fucked up. You sighed.

You slowly knocked on the door of his office. "Come in." He said and looked at you. "Oh hey Ms. Lee. Let's have an important discussion. I've seen your results and class attendance. I'm clearly not impressed. So I think I should call your guardian." You were shocked. "N-no me. Mr. Kim. I'll surely improve but don't call my mom please. She'll kill me." You begged with your eyes. You would be dead if he does that. "I'm sorry but I have to. You are an immature and a dumb student I've ever seen. So I have to talk to your mom.

📝