𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Despite your requesting so many times he didn't listen. He called her and asked her to meet him. Your head hung low. You didn't know what to do. She arrived soon and knocked on the door. "Comes in" Mr. Kim said and your mom said.

She glared at you and in front of me. "Why did you call me Mr. Kim? Did my daughter did something?" She said glancing at you. "I called you here to let you know that your daughter never pays any attention in class. She is really dull and failed the test today. I don't know what to do. I think you should give more attention to her studies and discuss with her. Or else she'll probably fail."

"Okay Mr. Kim I'll take care of that." She said glancing at your. "By the way you look really young." She said furrowing her eyebrows. "It's really not professional but yes I'm 23. I have been brought here because of my hard work and a good on math." He said. "Oh okay I understand. Sorry for being unprofessional. Let's go Y/n." She said glaring at you.

You walked outside with your head hung low. The car ride was silent. As soon as you two got home she slammed the door making you flinch. "Sit." She said sternly. You sat and fiddled your fingers. "How many marks was the test." "50." You replied shortly. "How much did you get?" She asked. "5" you said "How much did Mina got?" "49" You answered.

She slammed the table and while you looked down. "That's it. You have caused enough trouble to me. Why can't you be like Mina? She is so perfect in everything!" She yelled at you.
"Then make her your daughter." You mumbled. But she heard you.

"Of course I would like her to be my daughter. But as you are! Because of you I've lost your father. The love of my life!" She yelled again. "Now you will be getting your punishment." She said. You were ready to get hit when you feel yourself getting dragged somewhere. "Where are you taking me?" You said scared.

You were thrown into a dark room and you immediately shrieked loudly. You had Nyctophobia since your childhood. It is the fear of darkness. You felt her locking the door from outside. You screamed. "Don't leave me here!!! Mom!! I beg you!! Don't leave me here..please..." you knew it was of no use. You curled up in a ball and fell asleep sobbing.

You woke up as morning rays of the sun it your face. You had a slight pain in your head. You were still afraid of last night. You tried to stand up but you immediately fell. You held an old table and stood up slowly. You approached the door and it was open.

Your mom couldn't be seen anywhere. You decided not to go to school. You kept flinching every time you heard a noise because of last night. Mina sent you tons of messages and also called you but you didn't care. 1 week passed like that and you didn't contact anyone. Your mom didn't know anything because she comes home at 5. While your time for coming home is at 4.

You were lying in your bed thinking about your life when you got a call from an unknown number. You didn't wanted to pick up but it kept calling you nonstop. So you picked up. "Y/n, it's Kim Taehyung, why aren't coming to school?"

📝