A sweet voice

We both arrived at my room, he was again amazed by my massive bed, fancy and bright lights, jewelries and warm colors around my room. Anyways I prepared tea and the table. We both sat on opposites sides with tea cups beside us. At first, there was silence but eventually, at of nowhere, Izuku confessed that he saw my underwear from last time. He stood up bowed his head apologizing. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting that he would burst out those words earlier. I then said it's okay.

He sat back down on the matress and looked embarassed. "Will you tell anyone?" Izuku asked. I replied "no" making him relieved. A few minutes passed and it was still quiet, Izuku then says that he's leaving and thanked me.

Before he left just at the moment he opens my door my body and hand reached out for him by its own pulled him to my bed and closed the door.

"Uh umm momo?" He shyly asked, "w-what- why e-exactly did y-you pulled onto your bed?" He stammered many times, I quickly then embraced him with my arms and leg. I then realized what I have done. I quickly removed myself away from his body and fell off my bed. He then left without a word. I became red and very shameful for what I have done.

-Time skip- four days later

For days Midoriya has been avoiding me lately, I'm sure why and Jirou always comforts me everytime I get worried. I went to ask some questions to Iida in the classroom. "President," I greeted, "have you noticed how weird and shy Midoriya has become?" He replied back, "Not really," he said, "Although Ochaco has been cheering him on because of his gloomy face."

"Alright sit down now." Mr. Aizawa demanded the class with his yellow caterpillar.

-Time Skip- after school

We, class 1-A, went back to our dorms. Mineta tried to upskirt to me again but thanks to Todoroki he protected me. "Is something wrong?" Todoroki asked. "Nothing to be concerned of, Todoroki." I replied back.

It was my turn and Izuku's turn to cook for class 1-A's dinner for tonight. At first, it was quiet and then Mina shows up close to Izuku's face asking him what's for dinner. He blushed and replied back that we are having tonkatsu and ramen. Before Mina left she winked at me. "Soo Midoriya?"I nervously asked, "I'm very very sorry for what happened four days ago I-

"No no", he cuts me out,"I'm the one who started the awkward scenes. I really apologize for being so perverted." How he said it pleasingly and peasantly was very cute of him. Wait. Sorry I did mean to say that! "Hey Yaoyorozu?" Izuku asked, "how can I make it up for you?" I blushed for awhile and replied back stammering,"I-I um.. how about shopping tomorrow for next week?"

"Yeah sure!" Izuku replied happily with a sweet voice.

"Alright then." I cheered up.

"Oh, if you don't mind", he brought up an idea, "let's bring Todoroki and Ochaco as well." He smiled.

I didn't really expect his idea. I mean. I also wanted only both of us for a while.

Note from Author: Btw I don't claim or own My Hero Academia and let's just say this is an alternative universe where Izuku x Ochaco doesn't not exist and has a different ending compared to the original one. Also All for One and the League of Villains are already defeated. A new villain shall be introduced soon. ;)