Time

-Time-

After Phoenix battled Deku ands Yaoyorozu he landed near Eri. As he saw Deku and Yaoyorozu fall he realized their strong bond that they formed together. He wanted to keep that.

The moment the Nirvana Magic was activated, everything was reversed. He was brought back in time where he was place on his filthy room filled with hay and dirt. As he got out of the barn he saw his dad and mom whom was drinking beer and sweets all to themselves. He quickly obliterated them with his quirk as they get incinerated into ashes.

The fires spreads acrossed his neighborhood. He then went to the playgroud where Izuku and Momo would meet. He then left them behind as he finds a way to go back to the future to fix back their timeline into a better one.

For twenty years of research he finally activates the Nirvana again underground. He secretly steals Izuku, Momo and Bakugo's blood since they were pro heroes and they were easy to locate.

He goes back to the future where time was frozen. The sun was still glowing as the horizon stood still. The trees were behaved as the breeze of the wind was cool. The fires were extinguished as the smoke stood still. He saw Deku and Yaoyorozu still as they stayed still in the sky. Eri was the only one since she twisted the time properties of the frozen clock.

Hakai holds Eri as he manipulates her quirk after mastering his quirk with a boost drug. With his new abilities, he placed back the time which was events and memories of Yaoyorozu's past and experiences as he holds her fate and time. because he loves her. With that power he possessed he breaks his mind as Eri's quirk goes berserk and rewinds the whole timeline again only with Yaoyorozu and Hakai who knows the events in the past and what is gonna happen in the future.

***

Yaoyorozu was then sent back in the past and was placed in the exact place where she met Izuku reading the book "Time against our Love". She was confused at first but Phoenix explains how he did it and what he have done. He then apologizes and decides to be with them again together.

As Yaoyorozu rained with tears she forgave Phoenix as she approached Izuku with a warm hug. Izuku was confused since he wasn't able to keep the memories of the future.

"Um uh who may you be?" Izuku asked as Yaoyorozu embraced him even tighter, "My name i-is I-Izuku Mi-M-Mi-Middoriya."

"My name is Yaoyorozu!" Momo smiled as she continued to cry in happiness and agony, "It's very nice to meet you Izuku!'

The two hugged each other as they were destined to be one.

***

Phoenix took Izuku's book to take a look and smiled. When he had the time to change the past, he wrote the famous book "Time against our Love" before the publisher could even release it. Although Hakai changed some of the characters. The two lovers was named Deku and Creati and the antagonist was named The Phoenix.

As the three walk together to have a sleepover the sakura petals flew as the wind carried them with care. The town was peaceful and quiet as the three laughed with smiled in their faces.

"What a truly magnificent scene indeed", Yaoyorozu whispered under her breathe. and released a smile of joy.

~The End~