Prologue

Henry's POV.

I had finally done it! Everyone in the studio had their human selves restored! Though... I have a bad feeling about something... I don't know what...
"Henry are you okay?" Bendy asked me. "Yeah I just have a weird feeling something bad is gonna happen..." I trail off as I looked around.
Suddenly I felt something around my ankle and it dragged me into the Ink Machine as I began to feel the ink turning me. Luckily Bendy and the crew were able to drag me out in time but the changes were already made.

I looked at myself in shock as I began to get used to these new features(the ears tail and wings)

[Timeskip]

We eventually figured out we have multiple powers!  Over the 3 years since I became part ink creature we discover we have powers!
Bendy can manipulate his ink into any shape and form he wants! He can also use his ink to hang upside down from things which I think is great for stealth!
Alice can change her clothes by surrounding herself with ink! She can also create ink minions(aka her  own slaves?)
Boris can create machinery with his ink. He can also create tools out of his ink!
Sammy can control people with music he wrote with his ink.(yeet) He can also create instruments with his ink.
I'm more like a wildcard so I'm not sure how to explain me.(yeah I don't wanna make him over powered yet I do so like he has to drink ink to be able to maintain his human form and some of his powers so he puts ink in his drinks but it taste normal to him) So today we were having a meeting! It's about what we're gonna do since all of us mastered our powers. Once I get there I sit down and the meeting began.
[Timeskip thanks to Bendy wearing a tutu]
We just finished the meeting so I'm going to try to get a job at a location called Fredbear's dinner under the name Avery Films.
Boris is going to try to become a chef.
Alice is going to try to become a clothes designer.
Bendy is going to try to become internet famous but first he gonna try to get a job.
Sammy is going to try to become a music artist.
I began to pack my things as I was going to leave tomorrow.
[The next day]
"Bye Mom!" I heard Boris, Alice, and Bendy say to me(They consider him a motherly figure to themselves)
"Bye Henry!" I heard Sammy say I waved then goodbye and went on my way.
[Timeskips thanks to Bendy doing the hula]
It's been at least 5 month by now since I left the studio. I got a job at Fredbear's Dinner. I met two workers there a great man named Henry Emily and a guy name William Afton. William gave me the same vibes I got when I met Joey. So I used my invisible ink and place it in top corner in the dinner everywhere. I had a nice house that I bought. I made some adjustments and now it's bigger than it looks I may have added several more floors under it and an upstairs.
[Timeskip thanks to Boris slapping Bendy with a flipflop]
Today was my day off but I couldn't help but feel something bad was gonna happen so I check through the invisible ink I have in the top corner of Fredbear's and saw William killing 6 kids?! I picked up the phone and called the cops telling them I saw a worker go into the saferoom with 6 kids and thought I saw a knife when I was leaving. I told them the location and sent them on their way. I called the gang and told them I'm going to be at the studio for the next 38 years(bc why not and other things)
I create a portal made of ink in one of my lower levels after making sure my house will be in the condition it is now when I get back and putting a sign on my door saying 'Keep out Private Property' with the best security making sure it always updates me and updates to the latest.(I'm just going with whatever my mind is coming up with) Then I went to the studio.

[38 years later]

To Be Continued

Note from Insomnia
In this Henry isn't married to Linda and doesn't know her also he became part ink creature at the age of 26 and doesn't age. Anyway cya!
775 words!