Chapter 1

Bryan(Henry)'s POV

I had just became a Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria Owner under the name of Bryan Films. I had moved back into my house a year ago. During the years I was at the studio everyone visited from time to time. Sammy and I had also gotten married around 3 years ago so he moved in with me. Sammy had become YouTube Famous as a musician. I was currently laying on one of my couches thinking about what happened at Fredbear's Dinner. I learned at William had 3 kids and Henry had a daughter, around 3 months into working at Fredbear's. One of William's victims were Charlotte aka Henry's daughter. I of course got to meet them and I actually became close to them. I decided to check the time... it was currently 10;35 PM. I should probably go to sleep even though I don't need it. I went to sleep anyway.
[Timeskip thanks to Bendy being super gay uwu]
I turned off my alarm and got up for today. I drove to the pizzeria and parked my car. I looked at the Pizzeria and said "My first day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" I began to walk inside.

To Be Continued

Note From Insomnia
Hope you all enjoyed as I tried to finish this up as fast as I can, anyway I hope you all have a great Moring/Afternoon/Night!
Cya!