Prólogo

It is midday, we are currently waiting for a bus, which we will be riding to go to Sta. Gabrielle Cuolo Pueblo. I am with my duffle bag, glasses, and a map to help us lead the place where we are going. The journey would not be so exciting without Savannah, Alejandro, Lorenzo, and the love of my life (well he doesn't know) Carlos.

After Summer, 2020.

Today is the month where we just graduated from Prequosio Colegio y Pabras. I am a graduate of Information Technology from the Campus of Sciences, Savannah has a degree in Medicine, Alejandro just enrolled himself in Law School, where he just took Philosophy, Lorenzo having a degree in Education, and of course Carlos, took Civil Engineering as his passion since he was a kid. We are friends since our first year in college. How come?

Club de Escuela

The Club de Escuela, school club in English, consists of different students who wants to talk about random things. Apparently, no one would ever join such club for general knowledge purposes except the five of us, which was the required quantity members to accredit the club every year. Long story short, we made it, sadly, it's already ended after our term. We made things possible to recruit on freshmen to freshmen even at all school levels – none of them wants to be one.

Friendships, last.

They didn't know how we were closed with each other where we treat everyone as a family. We shared our ups and downs – mostly, downs since our club is nothing compared to the other, but we always think of any silver linings we can acquire.

Moving on, here's the bus!