Capitulo Uno

We used to chase that Chattanooga freight
Couple of kids in a Chevrolet
Catch a little air when we cross the tracks
Sipping on something from a paper sack

Chasin' You by Morgan Wallen plays inside the bus where absence of passengers aside of the club (us) is existing. We are in a rusty colored bus, designed like the well-known Optimus Prime – 2014 Western Star 5700 in the film series, Transformers, but not as mighty as what you think. No one knows if it would be just tall trees, rocky roads, or even a plain field without noise – perfect get away from the city ambiance we used to feel.

You hang your shirt on that maple limb
Slipping through the moon to the river bend
Wasn't very long I was jumping in, jumping in
I guess I'm still doing now what I was doing then

I am still with my map, pinpointing the directions of the bus leading to. I feel like my stomach is rumbling, not because I am famished or what, but I might defecate any minute from now. Argh, the urge of this tummy at this moment.  Amigo help me to look for an open residencia for my problema!

Chasing you like a shot of whiskey
Burning going down, burning going down
Chasing you like those goodbye taillights
Headed west to anywhere out of this nowhere town

The squad is sitting not close to each other: the bus driver obviously doing his work wearing his typical uniform with his cap like a scally one, singing like he is cooking good breakfast; Alejandro reading a book who is one row seat apart from the driver; on the right side, three row seats away from Alejandro, you can find Lorenzo who is tirelessly singing the song, which one of the country song he listens to lately;  Savannah on the left, two row seats apart from Lorenzo who applies her make-up on since she doesn't want to look raddle; I am at the back of Savannah, right corner with my earphones on which I might put off since the songs inside the bus are good, maybe after this Somebody Out There by A Rocket To The Moon; lastly, Carlos who seats on the last right seat of the bus, a toppy which I noticed the moment we enter the vehicle and clearly, I don't want to look at him, he might ask questions or I might bother him. Yes, I don't know what he is doing.

Chasing that freedom, chasing that feeling that got gone too soon
Chasing that you and me, I only see in my rear view
Hell, I'm laying here tonight holding someone new
Still chasing you, still chasing you

"Hey! –"

I just jumped to my surprise when Carlos popped his head on the top of mine which I am seeing him a reverse manner and his nose .... is touching mine. I can smell his perfume, smells like brewed coffee in a peaceful lake side view (okay, where the fuck I get that).

"Carlos! What are you doing?!"

I replied as I lift his head while giving him frowning look. I hate when his hair touches my face, it itches the hell out of me. He then takes his seat with me, WAIT! I am sitting beside Carlos the whole journey. Am I?

"I am sitting here, it's kinda boring up there, lonely to be exact. I think we can have a small talk plus I brought some chocolates for you don't push me away."

I was about to reply to him when he shushes me using his thumb, sliding with my lower lip.

"You probably curse at my hair, so you can close your window half close." Where he immediately pulls down the window, completely.

"I ca-can do that, Carlo-os!" Did I just stutter at him?

"I'm a guy, my muscles are stronger than you." He explained, well in fact, his chest faces the left side of my face and I did not get the chance to lean on my right.

Carlos smiled at me and start eating his chocolates while playing some games in his mobile phone while the ass of mine is heating up the moment. I cannot focus, I even fold the map I am giving attention with a while ago. You know who I am now focused on ....

Carlos.