Chapter 653: Extraepisode of Ti Ya (Complete)

"There's a little girl here."

"She looks pretty, hahaha. Little sister, don't be afraid. Come, follow brother and I'll make sure you'll survive."

The little girl hid in the corner of the narrow place, and she coldly looked at the people approaching her.

With malevolent smiles on their faces and hands stained with blood, they approached the little girl.

She could smell the unpleasant blood.

Swoosh—

The edge tool pierced the flesh, and the two men opened their eyes as if they didn't believe they were dead.

Their bodies slowly fell, revealing Clown behind them.

"Xi xi, Ti Ya, I am powerful, right?"

Ti Ya came out of the corner. She seemed to be so disgusted with the blood on the ground that she walked carefully on clean places.

Ti Ya took her clothes from Clown and put them on one by one.

Soon she turned herself from a tender little girl into a queen-style little girl.

Ti Ya took her lace umbrella, spread it out, and walked step by step out of the shadow, standing in the sun.

Under the sunshine, the star pattern interweaved on her skirt suffused with fine golden lights.

Clown unfolded the note in his hand—Change another method next time.

Clown pondered for a while and put away the note. He followed up Ti Ya and smiled at her. "Okay, we'll change another method next time, and you decide."

When Clown met Ti Ya, he was dying.

He lay in the pool of blood, hoping someone would save him. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't catch anyone.

In his desperation, his dropped hands were suddenly pulled by someone.

He could still remember that warm touch.

Within his blurred line of sight, he saw a very petite girl, her eyes were cold and without any emotion.

Then he fainted.

When he woke up again, he was in a safe spot.

The girl who saved him, sitting on the side, and held the black lace umbrella, opening and then closing it, closing and then opening it.

Ti Ya couldn't seem to talk. That was the first thing Clown knew after she saved him.

But somehow she could always take out a written note.

But he never saw her write.

He knew this place was different from his previous world. He had seen people who could make bullets out of thin air, and people who could fly into the air with strange things.

So Ti Ya's note was actually not that special.

Clown didn't know why Ti Ya saved him, but he had been following her ever since. Ti Ya was not really that powerful, but she had a very smart brain, a different brain from the average.

They were not famous and anyone dared to bully them.

In the beginning, they were weak, and that was how they killed people. They lured people to let their guard down, and then he killed them.

They slowly became stronger, and in the end, everyone knew them and didn't dare not provoke them again.

Later they went to the five-star transmigration area together.