Author's Note

All the characters, events in the story are fictional

All the characters, events in the story are fictional. Any resemblance of characters or events is a complete coincidence.

This story is inspired from various real life love stories that ended up either happily together or some sorrowful way.
Although not all who moved on were left in sorrow for ever.
Some of them found new hope in life.
And some just you know..

This story is completely written in first person point of view but there are bits of conversations in the story to explain the exact scenario.

The story begins with Lily Carson going on a coffee date with Alex Stewart, a guy who she just met. There journey continues by meeting her funky roomate who is surviving breakup. Travelling together they turn out be good friends and there life goes on better ways, that's when she realises she has fallen for him. But the sad past haunts her getting into a relationship.
When she finally decides to give it a shot, situations never supported. It's always not been a good time to tell him about the way she feels for him.

After numerous attempts, she settles to a thought that they are not meant to be together and finds a guy to herself. When she finally accepts her situations and feel happy for her life with him, she chooses to get engaged. Being engaged she decides to move on. Later one day, she unexpectedly discovers that Alex feels the same for her and always waited to be with her. Pressuring herself in various situations, will she choose a change or stay back to her present life.

This story walks you through the risk that people take in love wishing for a happy ending.

Will they be together or end up with what life gives them?

Take a ride on the emotional roller coaster of Lily Carson.

Thank You,

Kay M Deborah

Copyright ©2020 Kay M Deborah
All Rights Reserved.