2. Eastern Times

Sasha Luss as Bethany Ashleigh

Birds chirping, sounds of freshwater flowing down a small rock, whooshing wind hitting my body leaving creeps , rustle of grass, rays of sun slightly resting on the top of my head.

I stood a little distance away from a huge tree which seemed like it made its way into the sky. My eyes followed its length from its root, when I reached it to the sky, my eyes glazed at the thin-strong sun rays peeking through its thick branches.

A voice called out my name, I turned my eyes in the direction of the call

A voice called out my name, I turned my eyes in the direction of the call. The call continued, I moved forward staring at the majestic looking tree. Someone behind me held my frock firmly. When I was about to turn, a loud ringing left me stare back at the tree. The ringing went louder hurting my pleasant state of mind to open my eyes.

I turned off the alarm that kept ringing. I got up realizing what I dreamt isn't real. I cupped my face with my both hands sighing a 'ishh'.

(Sarah Singing)

oh I made a toast,
which can also be roast,
even though I am (lost)lo-ust,
I would run to coast...

"Oh My God, Sarah! What are you up to..?" I screamed jumping down my bed.

"ha..ha..ha.." she laughed.

"my god, why are you behaving like a creep ..early in the morning" I scrambled towards the door.

"Because I had the best date ever!!!" She shouted.

"What really?" I ran into the hall in excitement.

"And guess what? I am going on my second date tomorrow." We both danced in madness and lot of giggling.

"What about you?", she questioned.

"uh-huh same old dream ..something caught this time." I sighed.

" I wonder what it turns out to be.." she rolled her eyes.

I rushed into my room, took a bath and got myself dressed in grey shirt and black trousers. I rushed back to the hall, the I heard Sarah say " here is your breakfast". I kissed her thanks sitting on my chair and started to have my breakfast. Soon after I'm done I  booked my cab, kissed Sarah goodbye and left to my office.