1. London Eye

Lily Collins as Lily Carson

Rolling over 443 ft high on the southern banks of River Thames, I Wondered how my life would be if my parents weren't away for 18 years and their reunion would never force me to London.Well, I survived ..! I survived everything I walked through till now.

(Walking out through the cabin) But I'm surely thankful to one person who let me out through all of these. I looked up to the sky to thank the one who created everything. I took a step forward while drawing my sight down on the foot path.

" Hey watch your step..! " he said, holding me back hitting an old man.

"O-h Thanks!" I mumbled, distracted from the thoughts I had in my mind.

I quickly started to walk down the road across the river.

"Excuse me, Hey..! " He yelled.

I paused my rush and slowly turned back.

"Hi.. Alex, Alex Stewart." He smiled sweetly. That's when I saw him for the first time elegantly carrying a spark in his eyes. Thousands of thoughts ran in my mind. I did not know how to react so I replied "Ha- Hi.. Lily Carson."

"Well, you live here or just a tourist ?" He asked.
"Yeah I do live here." I replied.
''Oh that's great.. So where are you heading to? " He asked in an awaiting look.
"I don't know, may be home" I answered.
"Too early. Why not some coffee..?"
"Umm, sure.."

We walked into a cafe nearby and ordered some coffee and cakes. We began to talk about our lives and a little about our interests.

I Wonder how life is like.. few minutes back I was alone taking a ride on the Ferris Wheel and now I'm right here talking to this charming soul.

"Lily.. Are you Okay ?" he said bringing me back from my self thoughts with a questioning face.

"Oh Yeah.. I'm good..just wondering what Sarah is doing at home alone" I forced a giggle.

"Sarah??" he questioned. "oh sorry she is my room mate, few minutes back she called me crying." "Ah.. she broke up with her boyfriend, so she probably needs me." I probably ruined my coffee date with this cute guy and I know he is going to ask me to leave. Even though it slipped out my tongue, she really needs me.

" Okay may be you should go see her first. She will need you" He settled back to stand up.
"Umm.. Yeah" I mumbled and quickly stood up finishing my coffee and started to move.
"I can join you if that's okay.. " He said.

Oh what a relief he said that..! At least he did not feel that I'm trying to avoid him.

"Sure that would be great!" I smiled.

We quickly took a cab to my residence. Reached there within 15 and rushed inside. There she is.. crying out hard looking at their pictures. Sarah is very a kind hearted girl, has a positive aspect for life. I must say she is really caring and loves me so much. I admire her way of living. Oh yeah she loves all animals, dare not hunt in front of her.