1 ♥

I wake up to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ear. ugh, i wasn't ready for the weekend to be over after all the bullshit that had happened. i just knew it'd be talked about all around school. i didn't want to deal with it. take my advice don't. date. the. most. popular. football. player. in. school. so anyways, i roll out of bed realizing that ashley had spent the night, the alarm still ringing loud as fuck i finally turn it off. i wake up ashley. she began moving fast as fuck... sonic who?

ashley: it can't be monday already?!?!

me: but it is girl, we had a loooong ass weekend.

"we sure did" ashley exclaims practically jumping out of the bed. she looked hella confused.

ashley: awe shit i didn't pack anything other than pajamas!

me: you can wear whatever you want out of my closet.

we both began looking through my closet and my drawers for something to wear to school.

me: i think i'm gonna step out of my comfort zone today i need to show alejandro that i can care less about him and his new bitch.

ashley: period bitch, you never needed him.

we nod in agreement. finally we both chose out outfits for the day.

my outfit:

ashley's outfit:

ashley: i'm mad hungry

me: lowkey we should get mcdonald's on the way to school

ashley: ok boujee ass, kairi said he can give us both a ride to school.

me: okay, sounds good. we got this mf making pit stops and he don't even know it yet.

we both bust out laughing. a few minutes later we hear a car pull up blasting loud ass songs from tiktok 😭 we just knew it was kairi.

me: girl, you need to get his ass off that app...

ashley: i fr do.

-skips us getting mcdonald's cause i'm lazy but best believe my ass got orange juice or sum-

we got to school hella early so we had time to just hang out and we went with our normal group which consisted of me, ashley, kairi, roshaun, mattia, and the most dreaded alejandro. but thank god he wasn't at school or maybe just not around our group. i can't stand him, we dated for almost two years and then come to find out i was a side piece to a girl from a different state the entire time...whew chile the mf audacity. we were one of the most popular couples at the school even the cringey, weird, single bitches made "stan accounts" or our "relationship goals" like girl go get you a man or sumn...anyways the rest of our group was ready to cut his ass off because at the end of the day he wasn't shit (sorry for y'all alejandro stans bro, i love that mf too it's just to keep the storyline interesting ya digg?) mattia was being louder than usual that day talking about cheating and shit. he was wilding, as he was ranting like a mf the school bell rang and everyone groaned. the only good thing about school was our entire group had first period together so that was always fun. we all ran to class so we could get a table together, after we all sat down i noticed alejandro sitting a few tables away just glaring at me, i guess ashley also noticed because she shouts "what dipshit?!" loud enough that the whole class turns and looks at our table, the teacher hella mean mugging us too. the class just ended up being really silent and awkward, i also heard a few whispers about me being newly single. i tried to ignore all of the tension and just get through the day. after what seemed like forever the school day was FINALLY over.