2 ♥

afterschool we usually ended up at mattia's place to hangout, so we all got in the cars and drove over there. again, no sign of alejandro, thank god. but something couldn't stop me from thinking he was plotting some evil shit. i can't believe he let me believe i was the only one for that long, i fell in love with the kid too. that's embarrassing for me. so we were all gaming like usual when we heard a knock at the door

mattia: dede, can you go get that please?

i don't even say a word as i rush to the door, hoping it's not who i think it is. i creak the door open and tiny bit when that bitch come flying in my face and with no surprise it was alejandro. he gave me a dirty look and pushed passed me.

me: hey, you have no reason to be mad at me, i'm not the one who cheated!!! remember? 

alejandro: yeah, well maybe if you weren't such a shitty girlfriend then i wouldn't have to cheat.

the words that just came out of his mouth shocked me.

me: how was i a shitty girlfriend? all i ever did was love and respect you, everything i did for you was out of pure love. you obviously cared more about sports and sluts than you did me.

all of the sudden ashley, kairi and mattia rush out of the room. leaving roshaun to play fifa by himself, sir didn't want to be involved.

ashley: first of all, don't talk to my best friend like that!!!

kairi: mad disrespectful to be arguing like that in the bros house while his parents are upstairs, show some damn respect

mattia: i'm gonna have to ask you to leave alejandro. you gotta go bro, you've been cut off.

alejandro: this is bullshit, we were bros before we let females in the picture.

kairi: but dede's been more of a real friend to us than you ever have

alejandro leaves making sure to slam the door as hard as he can. dramatic ass. all of the sudden roshaun pops up "did i miss sum?"

mattia: we just dropped alejandro, he's a fool. 

ashley: school should be interesting tomorrow.