1

Lewis was so excited. He had been waiting for this day since the moment charlie asked him if he wanted to move to london with them. He couldn't wait to do more collabs with other youtubers. Cam, Becky, James, George, Alex. Alex! Lewis was so excited to work more with Alex. They had been good friends with a while now, ever since he started editing for George. The moment George had introduced him to Alex, he knew he liked him. 

Lewis knew he was bisexual, but hadn't come out to anyone yet. It scared him so much, even the thought of it made him tear up. He knew he would have to do it before he left for London, as he wanted to do it in person with his family.

-----

"Hey Alex! U up yet? I'm gonna make breakfast." Alex could hear George shouting at him from the kitchen. He opened his eyes to glance at the digital clock on his desk, the bright red light almost blinding him. It was 1 o'clock. "ALEEEEEEEXXXX" George shouted again. "YA I'M UP" Alex shouted back. He slowly got up out of bed and had a cold shower to wake himself up.

 He hopped out of the shower and dried himself up, checking his notifications. (@𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱): 𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬.𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞! He opened his phone, clicked on the notification, and read the caption, repeating the last line. 'I'm bisexual'. Alex was so happy for his friend, but he was even happier to realise that he may have a chance with him now. He knew he was moving to London in 2 days and couldn't wait to congratulate him in person.

"Morning George!" Alex chirped happily. "Someone's in a good mood today", smiled George. "Any particular reason?" George questioned. "Nope. Just no reason to be sad, is there?". "Not at all" George added, happy that Alex was having one of his good days today. "Eggs and bacon for breakfast." George said. "Sounds lovely" replied Alex.

They sat down to eat their breakfast chatting about random thoughts that had popped up. "Oh ya! You know how Cam, Lewis and Charlie are arriving in London tomorrow?" Asked George. "Ya?" Alex replied, "What about it?" " I asked Lewis if he wanted to come over for a while when he got here"George said. "The 2 Joe's are coming too, and so are will and James". "Great! I haven't seen them in ages!" Alex replied excitedly. "Can't wait"

A/N : Please feel free to leave any feedback, thoughts, and ideas for what should come next! This is my first fanfic so any constructive criticism is welcome :)