2

Lewis arrived at his new apartment building, looking up. It was so tall. He couldn't wait to live in a penthouse! After he had finished unpacking the last of his stuff, charlie wanted to film a funny room tour video with him and cam, showing off the house. He agreed, but said it needed to be quick as he was going to Alex and George's place.

Once Charlie had filmed all he'd wanted, Lewis took a shower and got ready to leave for Alex and George's apartment. He looked at his phone, seeing that george had already texted him, asking if he could still make it. He glanced at his watch, "9 o'clock?!" Lewis shouted, suprised. He was half an hour late. He rushed outside, hopped in his uber, and headed for Alex's apartment. He was so nervous. He didn't want to make a bad impression on Alex.

He felt so awkward as he walked in. Everyone was already here, sitting around the sofa, beers in hand, listening to music and chatting. "Hey Lewis!" George shouted as he ran over "We weren't sure if you were coming". "Sorry, Charlie's video took a little longer than expected to film". "It's fine, come on we have a space saved for you!" George said with a smile. 

Lewis walked over to his spot on the sofa. "Hi Lewis!" Everyone shouted as he grabbed a beer from the bucket of ice on the floor beside him. He turned to his right and realised that Alex was sitting right beside him. UGH GEORGE! Lewis thought, quickly realising why George had saved him a seat. George had approached Lewis multiple times in the past asking whether Lewis's feelings for Alex were purely platonic, or a little more than that. Even though Lewis insisted he was just a friend, nothing more than that, George kept on asking. Lewis knew it was hard keeping such a secret from George, after all, He did face time him most days.

"Hey there Lewis!"Alex said happily. Suddenly, Lewis started to get really insecure. What did he smell like? Did he remember to put on some Lynx? How did he look? Did his hair look ok? Was it dry? Did it look messy? Was it too messy? Did this jumper make him look fat? What about the pants? Were they too tight? STOP LEWIS! He thought to himself. "Hi Alex!" "Congratulations on coming out!" Alex said. "I'm so proud of you by the way". "Thanks" Lewis said. "I did it for you" he joked, but inside he knew  it wasn't a joke. They both laughed it off, and joined in other conversations.

A/N: Please leave any suggestions in the comments I'd really love suggestions on what should happen next and what obstacles should get in their way. I have some ideas, but i'd really love to know what you think