Chapter Eight: Tragedy

Hiya folks!

Today is the day! This chapter is going to overlap the episode 'Vengeance is Mine'. If you haven't seen it or just don't remember it, I'd recommend watching it (I had to watch it so I could write this chapter) or you don't have to, whatever. I'll do my best to get some original dialogue from the episode but it won't be perfect. Not to mention I will be adding some parts to make sense to the story. Like Raph being their secret weapon and stuff.

Enjoy!

———————————————-

Karai had never been more determined in her life. She was using that same circular knife that she had given Raph to saw her way out. She lost count of how many days she had been working on this. Shredder removed the binds on her wrists, trying to show her that he still had some trust in her. Trust she'd make the 'right' decision. Xever, formally known as Fishface came into the dungeon. Karai quickly hid the knife.

"Well if it isn't the sushi I ordered." she grinned. Fishface didn't say anything, he just growled and slid the bowl into her cell.

"And whatever that is." Karai grunted. "Can't you lay some masago on that for me?"

"This is a dungeon, not a bed in breakfast. You'll eat whatever I bring you!" Fishface snapped.

"You mean whatever Tiger Claw tells you to bring." Karai spat back.

"If Shredder didn't need you, I'd teach you some manners."

"Oh yea? And what does he need me for?"

"Just watch your tongue, girl." Xever growled. He turned around and exited the dungeon. Karai continued to saw at one of the bars on her cell. Finally, it came lose. She jiggled it free, using the bar to break the lock on her cell and the door leading out of the dungeon. Suddenly, she felt a giant paw grab the back of her head.

"Where do you think you're going, child?" Tiger Claw smiled. Karai jumped up, swinging the pole at Tiger Claw's abdomen. With her last swing, Karai went for his face. Tiger Claw grabbed the pole and threw Karai across the room. Karai quickly jumped up again, trying to kick Tiger Claw in the face but failed. He threw her against the floor, knocking her unconscious. Tiger Claw had every intention of severely hurting the young girl. But Shredder arrived and made sure that didn't happen.

"Tiger Claw! Enough! You will not hurt her."

"As you wish, Master."

Karai woke up in a cell with a complete steel door and her hands once again, bound together. Shredder showed up in the doorway.

"Karai, you must understand, everything I've done is for our honor, for our clan. Why do you insist on hurting me?" No answer. Karai faced away from her captor.

"Have you nothing to say to me daughter?" Karai stood up, she slowly turned around and said.......

"I am not, your. DAUGHTER!"

"I raised you, I kept you safe. I am your father. Not that rat! He is nothing to you. He's never loved you."

"He's never gotten the chance because you took me away from him!"

"Do not yell at me!"

"Bite me, Shredder!" Karai barked. Shredder growled, he shut the door and left.

————————————————————

The boys were sitting in the Lair, finishing the last minor details on their plan for saving Karai.