Phase #2

On the other side of the city of Los Santos, Duela stood in an alleyway not to far from Jack's safe house. Beside her, Charlie and Griggs. She wore the yellow diamond studded bracelet, examining it as Griggs explained how to use it. "Just imagine what you want to look like and when you look in the mirror you'll see it." Griggs said. Duela nodded and closed her eyes, imagining how she wanted to look. In a yellow flash, she saw her reflection the mirror Griggs had provided. "Wow." She said, "I didn't think that would work," she ran her fingers along her face. She looked flawless. Griggs nodded, "All you need to do is-" Duela waved him off, "Yes, yes- I know. Get in, taunt the bitch, kill her- then get out. It's child's play Griggs." Charlie stared at her mentor in awe, "Wow! You look just like the princess!" Duela laughed, kneeling down to the girl's level, "That's the point my dear apprentice, without this disguise, the plan won't work." Charlie frowned, "I thought you said the plan wouldn't work without me?" She asked. Duela nodded, "Exactly," She pulled the young girl close. "See, this will get the ball rolling. Without Jack, Brianna is unprotected. With Ethan on our side, he has the ability to lower the guard and securities. That allows us to get in." Charlie nodded, "Where do I fall into this?" Duela chuckled, "Charlotte, you are the one who will battle Brianna until she falls. When she falls that is when we will hand her over to Griggs. Then Once the heiress is gone, Ethan will become the heir to the throne. And once Ethan is heir..." Duela trailed off before she let out a cackle, "I will be his partner in crime giving me access to everything! Gotham will be mine!"

Brianna stood on the balcony that night, Ethan at her side. She looked at her brother, her eyes dark. "Ethan," She murmured, "Do it. Kill her. And make it bloody." Ethan nodded, reluctant to do the task she had set for him, but willing to do it because of his overwhelming guilt that he had betrayed his twin. "Of course." He said, grabbing his gun and dagger. He pulled a hoodie over his clothes and left, a tear falling from his eye.

Rachel had stepped outside for a breath of fresh air, she was staying with Jack for the night. She walked down to the tennis court, walking around the property before she went back up to the pool and looked at the rippling water. She jumped as she heard the sound of heels. Whipping around, she saw none other than Brianna, in her full gear as Ace Quinn. Rachel frowned, "Brianna? What are you-?" She was cut off as Brianna shot forward suddenly, a blade in her hand. "You messed with the wrong woman!" She hissed, slamming the blade to the hilt into Rachel's stomach. Rachel gasped in pain, feeling the blade dig around her insides. Brianna snarled, suddenly kicking her back, sending Rachel flying into the pool with a splash. Grayson, Jack, Ashley and Tiana rushed out of the house to see Ace Quinn, glaring coldly at Jack, a blood covered knife in her left hand.  Jack stared in horror before he snarled, "Brianna! How could you?!" Brianna giggled, "Revenge. Never cheat on me, or I'll kill. I thought you knew." She flicked her hand, using the Enchantress's magic to vanish in a flash.

Ethan arrived at the DeSanta safe house, only to see a crowd of paramedics there. Creeping across the roof of the safe house, he stifled the shocked gasp when he saw it. Rachel Bottino's dead body was being pulled out of the pool, it's clear blue water tinged a scarlet red. He saw Jack standing beside his cousins and Grayson Flagg. He was in tears and struggling to breathe. "Why would she do this?!" Jack choked, sobbing. Grayson frowned, "She's unpredictable, but you did two time her." Jack roared now in anger, "She didn't have to kill her!" He spun around, glaring at his family. "From this moment on, I'm putting abounty on Brianna's head. She killed Rachel, and I'm going to kill her."

Duela hopped down from the wall of the house neighboring the DeSanta safe house. Silently, she slipped into a waiting car, pulling the bracelet off. A yellow flash undid the transformation and Duela was herself again. Griggs held out his hadn for the bracelet, but with a smirk, Duela handed it to Charlie instead. "Here, Charlie." She said, "Put that on, it will help you with your powers." Charlie nodded and slipped it onto her wrist, a golden yellow glow running across the the diamonds as it latched onto her soul. Griggs growled, "We had a deal, Duela!" Duela giggled, "No- I have a deal with your boss. Do whatever it takes to get her Brianna in her little squad again. You are merely the messenger boy." Griggs growled angrily. "You better hope that kid of yours doesn't lose it Duela." Duela rolled her eyes. "Whatever errand boy,  just drive." Griggs obeyed her wordlessly.

Brianna was on the condo balcony, sipping from a teacup. The night was lovely, she thought. The moment was ruined as Ethan burst in, "Brianna!" He cried, She spun around, "Ethan? What's wrong?" Ethan ran over and grabbed her hand pulling her towards the garage. "No time to explain- we have to go now!"

Ethan dragged his twin sister down to the condo garage, hot wiring a sports car and gunning it down the road. "Ethan!" Brianna exclaimed, "What is going on?" Ethan sighed, "Okay- first off, what did you do after I left?" Brianna shrugged, "Sat on the balcony and drank tea, why?" Ethan sighed. "Apparently you murdered Rachel Bottino, Jack's girlfriend." Brianna hissed, "I thought you were going to kill her?!" Ethan snarled, driving erratically attempting to find the quickest route out of the city. "I'm sorry! It's not my fault that someone killed her first!" Brianna growled in annoyance, folding her arms across her chest. "How long do we have?" She asked.
"Not long," Ethan replied, I'm sure their at the condo now. That's why we had to get out when we did. I'd rather play a game of cat and mouse than be sitting ducks." Brianna nodded in agreement, opening the glovebox to pull out a small case. Opening it, she began to quickly assemble the gun inside. Gunshots rained down on them. Ethan swerved, attempting to avoid the shots, not sure if the car was equipped with bulletproof tires. Brianna glances in the rear view mirror. This was definitely Jack's crew. She pulled out her phone and hooked it into the Bluetooth. "Siri- call dad."

It was near 3am in Gotham City. And the Joker awoke to his phone buzzing on the nightstand beside him. Harley was tangled in his arm and the sheets. Harley gave a low moan, "J..." she rolled over pulling a pillow over her head. "Turn that damn thing off." Joker growled, promising to murder whomever dared to call him at 3am. "What?" He growled, not looking at the caller id. His eyes widened when he heard the sound of gunshots and his twin children screaming.

"Drive normally, Ethan!" Brianna snapped, Ethan snapped back, "I'm trying! Get your ass in the car before they shoot your other eye!"

Joker growled, sitting up. Harley frowned, glancing at him through lidded blue eyes. Joker barked at the twins as they seemed to ignore the fact they had called him. "What the fuck is wrong?! Why do you need to call me at 3am! And why is there gunfire?!" Ethan sighed on the other end, "You want the long version or the short one?"