MTAPF°

Hi!
First off, I'd sincerely like to thank you for clicking on my book, it really means alot to me and hopefully it would be worth your time :)

_____________

This book centres on Body Dysmorphic Disorder(BDD). I'm not trying to romanticise it but instead raise awareness to everyone and assure people going through this, that they are not alone.

You are loved and you're enough

______________

Song playlist:

○ Rise up- Andra Day

idontwannabeyouanymore- Billie Eilish

○ Can we kiss forever- Kina ft. Adriana Proenza

○ Know your worth- Khalid

○ 10,000 hours- Dan Shay &Justin Bieber

Ending- Isak Danielson

Pretty girl- Maggie Lindermann

_____________
This was created out of my imagination and purpose to raise awareness. Any relation to anyone, anything or event, alive or dead was coincidental.

I don't allow plagiarism of my work. It's rude and criminal and I believe that you can create anything if you put your mind to it.

Copyright @ 2020 Amalee

__________________
Preview:

"Don't do this to yourself. This is not who you are!"

"Yeah, but it's who I'm meant to be"

___________

Disclaimer:
It includes triggering scenes and a few swear words littered here and there. Also, Rhiannon is Spanish, so a few words would be written in Spanish.

NOTE: I don't speak the language so kindly correct me if any mistakes are spotted.

____________

I wrote every single chapter using my phone so grammar mistakes should be expected but I'll edit each chapter.... eventually. So sorry in advance and be sure to let me know if you spot any :)

____________

There would be changes in POV often so make sure to check it out before reading to avoid confusion.

Thank you for your time and now you may

Proceed...