4 Instagram🥺

(Y/N) POV:

Instagram "you've been tagged in a post"

Liked by taylerholder, justinfully, and 2095others

Joshrichards: theese two @jadenhossler @(y/n)fully

Comments:

/anthonyreeves/ okay jaden ship

/addisonrae/ @(y/n)fully text me now😳

/(y/n)fan/ awwe I love this🥺🖤

/hater49/ ew who even is she???

/jadenhossler/ if you wernt snoring so loud then I wouldnt have even went in her room😒

/(y/n)fully/ we do be cute tho🤪
》》》/jadenhossler/ cutest friends ever🤪💜
》》》/(y/n)/ I know right💜

/jadenxbryce/ eww shes so ugly
》》》/(y/n)/ ew ikr😊
》》》/jadenhossler/ I think your blind because shes anything but ugly.

Loading more comments...

Why would josh post that omg I'm going to kill him "ughh" I say flopping down onto my back "what's wrong" jaden says rubbing my back "Josh's post" I say quietly "it's not that bad" jaden says staring at me "jaden we were cuddling and your hands were clearly on my ass" I say with my head down he then lifts my chin up and now were just staring into each others eyes. Oh his eyes his bright icy blue ocean eyes I could get lost in them forever.

He was looking into my eyes then down at my lips then he started to lean in and so did I and before I knew it we were kissing this was the best feeling ever omg i caught feeling for the Jaden fucking Hosler.

Then we both pool away "wow" I think to myself "it was really that good huh" jaden says with a smirk plastered across his face I didnt say anything i just turned bright red "your cute when you blush" he says with a little chuckle which made me blush even more.

Then bryce walks into my room "you guys get ready were going to the hype house" he says then leaves

I put on my outfit then head down stairs and see jaden

That is what he wears we kinda match but anyways we go to the hype house and I go inside with addison, avani and kovur

"Okay so what was Josh's insta post all about" avani said staring at me "yeah are yall dating" addison says excitedly "you guys would be so cute" kovur says making puppy dog eyes "no were not dating were just friends" I say "then why were yall cuddling" addi says with a bich please look on her face "josh and tayler were snoring so he asked if he could stay in my room and we just ended up like that I guess" I say laughing a little at the end.

Time skip 3hours:

We've been at the hype house for a few hours now and bryce is trying to rush me out the door I was still talking to the girls when all the sudden someone picks me up and throws me over their shoulder and I knew exactly who it was "jaden put me down" I say trying to get out of his grip "just stop moving" he says so I stop moving then I start smaking his butt over and over "so we wanna play that game"he says and I know he has a big ass smirk planted across his face
First he smackes my ass then he say "guys me and (y/n) have to pick something up so were gonna drive together" he says to bryce, tayler, josh, and justin right before placing me in the passenger seat of the car "okay" bryce tells then they all get into Taylor's car and drive off.

So now it's just me and jaden "sooo" I speak up "sooo what" jaden says back "where are we going" I say to him but he doesn't answer omg this boy is driving me mad.

I then look over and see his massive bonner "like what you see" he says not taking his eyes off the road and I feel myself start to blush "you blush alot" jaden says "but hey it's hot as hell" he says again not taking his eyes off the road after about five more minutes he places his hand on my thigh a few more minutes pass and he keeps moving his hand up further and further until its finally on my pussy I can feel myself getting even more wet. His hand is just resting on my pussy until I finally say something "jaden dont tease me please" the he says "shut up" with a smirk on his face "please just do something" I say practically begging for it. He doesn't say anything he just pulls the car over then he unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans while staring into my eyes his eyes now full of lust just stayed focused on mine after he undid my pants he shoved his hand down pants and into my underwear instantly slipping to fingers inside of me I let out a loud moan making him smirk oh this boy "aaaahh daddy" I moan "yes babygirl" he whispers into my ear "faster daddy faster" I moan as he does what I say my eyes are rolling into the back of my head while I'm a moaning mess and finally I cum all over his fingers.

JADENS POV:

after (y/n) cums all over my fingers I pull them out of her and lick them clean "mmm baby you taste good" I say smirking at her "shut up jaden" she says rolling her eyes at me I then continue driving until we get to my condo on the beach. I was gonna fuck the shit out of this girl "your not gonna be able to walk after this baby" I say while picking her up and taking her inside as soon as we get inside I say "go into the bedroom and strip" she nods her head and walks into the bedroom I go back to the car to get out phones and her purse so no one steals it. I then come back inside and head into the bedroom (y/n) is laying there with her legs wide open so I take off all my clothes and press my dick against her pussy she let's out a soft moan and omg was it hot "daddy I need you" she lightly moans into my ear "okay princess" I say as I shove my whole dick inside of her "fuuuckk babygirl your pussy is sooo tiight" I grunt in her ear "aaaaaaahhh daddy yeeeeess" she moans at me. Then we both finish and I lay down beside her playing with her hair "your beautiful you know that" I say and kiss her forehead she just smiles at me I think I caught feelings for the (y/n) Fully.