20

1 month later*

(Y/N)POV:

Today is my first doctor's appointment for the baby. Jaden and Bryce are coming with me obviously Jadens coming because hes the father bryce is just coming to show his support to us. Me and jaden are still just friends we just dont want to rush into anything because I'm pregnant.

I get out of bed and put this on...

We still haven't told our followers that I'm pregnant since theres still a chance we could lose the baby

We still haven't told our followers that I'm pregnant since theres still a chance we could lose the baby. You cant even tell that I'm pregnant.

We get to the doctor and go into the room so they can do an ultrasound and we can ask questions and stuff.

The lady started doing the ultrasound and she didn't turn the screen around. Then she called the doctor in and showed her. 

A few minutes later jaden speaks up and says "what's going on" "you're not pregnant and you never were" my heart dropped after she said that and I started crying. Bryce and jaden both pulled me into a hug "I'm so sorry" the doctor says again "did you take an at home test?" Shes says again "no I-I was at the hospital and a nurse told me I was pregnant" I say crying a little less "I think you should just go home and rest honey but do you remember the nurses name" the doctor says to me "no she didn't have a name tag or anything" I say back "we'll look into this" the doctor says walking us out.

We walk out of the hospital and I see my mother. "So how did it go" she says walking up to us "go away" I say trying to walk away "your not pregnant whore" my mother says back to me "how do you know that"i say back to her "because I hired a fake nurse just to tear you apart" she says laughing. "I hate you" I say walking away and getting into the car.

"She a fucking idiot" I say out loud "hey everything's gonna be okay" jaden says wrapping me in a tight hug "thanks j" I say hugging him back.

"Can you take me to the hype house" I say looking at bryce with puppy eyes "why" he says back "because I need to see tayler "fine" he says.

We get to the hype house and i run straight to taylers room and jump on top of him. "Nice to see you too" he says and we both laugh. I get off of him and just lay in his bed. "What's wrong" hes says he always knows when theres something going on him and josh can both read me like a book. "I'm not really pregnant" I say "I'm so sorry" he says wrapping his arms around me. Then I told him about my mom and everything. He just hugs me.

After about 3 or 4 hours of talking and hanging out with tayler it was time for me to leave. I jump on taylers back and he carries me to the car. "I love you Tay" I say hugging him agin "I love you too bestie" he says hugging me back.

We get back home and jaden carries me to my room. He lays me down then he lays down with his head in the crook of my neck. "(Y/n)" jaden says lightly "yes" I say back "hold me" he says kissing my neck. I dont say anything I just wrap my arms around him.