are you down?

*please play the song when i say*

Mattia and Bella met up that morning at 6 they had to get on a plane and head to vegas on their own just the two of them it was going to be an interesting ride.

Bellas pov
I woke up at 4:00 am i stepped in the bathroom and took a cold shower. i was going to spending a day with mattia i was literally spending a day with the devil. i got ready and got dressed i put my long wet curly hair in a bun and wore black leggings with a oversized black hoodie i put my necklace on the inside. Hidden. i wore black airforces and wore sun glasses i looked good enough well i always look good.

I went downstairs and got in the car that Mr Polibios men where driving and we headed to were the private jet was. Surprisingly mattia was already there.

Mattias pov
At 3:30am i got up and took a cold shower they made me relaxed. and i had to be especially if i was going to be going on this trip with the spawn of satan. I got my luggage and got in the car i arrived at the private jet around 4:30. to my surprise Isabella wasn't there. but i was fine with that i felt like leaving her and going on this mission solo because of how long she was taking but my dad said i couldn't so i waited and waited and waited until finally at 5:20 am i see a girl with her hair up in a bun step out of the car "who is she". i said my heart skipped a beat i wanted to fuck her then my pilot informed me that i was Isabella then i hated her.

Mattia: what took you so long?

Bella: it takes time when u look this good. She said as she brushed past him and stepped into the jet.

Mattia scoffed and headed in after her.

*please play the song now*

The entire flight was silent no one spoke to eachother apart from mattia talking on the phone to his side bitch. but that didn't bother bella she understood, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Mattia flirted with flight attendant he took her to the bathroom of the jet and fucked her right in there you could hear it they were moaning messes.

Bella ignored it and tried to go go sleep

Bella fell asleep and mattia saw her sleeping he went to sit down and the flight attendant who's hair and make up was a mess left the cabin. Mattia saw bella sleeping peacefully and moved his head to the side so he could see her face she looked precious so vulnerable. then the occasional turbulence would come which was unusual since there were on a private jet. bella then woke up she saw mattia staring at her. He looked away quickly.

Bella: damn predator much.

Mattia: i wasn't even looking at you He said defending him self.

Bella: there are 3 seats between us you basically have to break your neck to look at me. i caught you.

Mattia: you are so annoying. He said in a deep serious tone.

Bella: i don't care. Bella gave the same attitude back.

Bella: so how was she?

Mattia: who?

Bella: your little flight attendant. She said teasing.

Mattia: she was better than you'll ever be.

Bella: well you'll never find out how good i am.