they're back

Mattia and bella wake up to the sun rising they watch it feeling completely comfortable in each others arms. They watched in silence taking in the beautiful view.

Mattia a lifted up bellas chin so that she can look at him. He stared at her but didn't say a word.

Bella: what? She said giggling.

Mattia: Nothing, your just so.... He said as he rubbed his thumb across her bruised cheek.

Bella: i'm so what? have you gone soft for me polibio ! She said laughing, pretending to be shocked.

He leaned in to kiss her then looked down at her neck.

Bella: again? what is it?

Mattia: your necklace

Bella: what?

She looked down to see that she was no longer wearing it, she never took it off so where could it be?

Bella: mattia dont play with me right now

Mattia: i swear i'm not, look let's just go home we'll find it don't worry.

Bella: no! i have to find it right now if i don't find it i-

Mattia: Home!

They got out from the backseat and sat in the passenger and driver seat and headed home.

Mattias pov

we tried to sneak in the house but everyone was awake waiting for me. my dad scolded me for leaving but all was forgiven when they saw isabella. then in the back of the room not saying a word was Ale, .....i kissed her and i knew he liked her but i still did it. i can't help it i think i like her too i don't know maybe. They all came up to her one by one asking if she was okay i just stood there feeling guilty, i felt like ale knew that we kissed even tho he wasn't there.

Isaac: i'm so glad your back. but your hurt! are u okay?

Bella: i'm fine just tired.

Kai: did mattia beat u up? He said laughing

Bella: lol i would've whooped his ass she said chuckling.

Then out of nowhere they heard

Ale: where' s your necklace?

Silence filled the room for a few seconds.

Bella: i can't find it.

isaac: what do you mean u can't find it? He said grabbing her wrists.

Bella: I sed i don't know! she raised her voice and snatched her wrists away and went up stairs.

Mr polibio: hey, go easy on her we'll find it. Just give her some space, okay?

Isaac said nothing but nodded his head and so did everyone else. but not ale, he quietly stood up and went upstairs.

Bella slammed the bathroom door shut and looked in the mirror she emptied the draws looking for her necklace, she looked in the mirror and began. talking to herself.

"oh my fucking god, where is it, where the fuck is it, i didn't lose it i know i didn't."

Then what she heard next is what would make her stronger.

"cry you little bitch no emotion wow, doesn't stop you from being the disappointment you are"

"SHU-

Ale walked into the bathroom

Ale: wow uhm-

Bella: yh uhm i'm fine. She had no expression her face was just blank

Ale: are you sure because the last tim-

Bella: Alejandro.... She said walking up to him

"i'm doing just great" she said placing her hand on his chest.

his heart beat was racing she still made him nervous.

They both leaned in and the lips crashed together, they didn't have what her and mattia had but there was definitely something there. Bella placed his hand on the back of Ale head deepening the kiss
and ale put his hands on her waist.

After a few seconds

They both headed downstairs where everyone waited.

Bella: let's go.

Mattia: where are we going?

Bella ignored him and headed out waiting for them.

Ale: i think there back.....

Kai: the voices?

Roshaun: no no i thought they were gone mattia you sed- uhm never mind

Ale: no wait what did mattia say?!

Mattia:........

hii luvs bye i hope you like this one you probably won't :/
sorry its short 😜