Setting my soul free

I lost myself to the sight of the splendid dawn and the sound of the birds' spectacular orchestra, while I was sitting by myself in the park at 4:00 am. It was entirely dull with nobody. I was pretty sure that if my –overprotective- father knew that I went out of the house without his permission at that time of the day, it would be a massive problem for me; however I decided not to tell him. The fact that I wasn't anxious or worried about the consequences of going out alone is utterly odd. On the contrary, I was ecstatic.

 I was sitting on a long wooden bench, beside a vast willow tree, and surrounded by the scent of white lilies, pink roses, lavender flowers, and yellow tulips. Thisgarden was my favorite place in Amsterdam, whenever I feel down; I don't help but go there immediately. The cold gentle breeze was moving my hair back and forth hanging it on the air.

 Having wandered around the garden, I sat again on the wooden bench, took a deep breath and commenced in thinking about my life and how it was going. It went like that in my mind "I'm Scarlett Benson, I'm 17 years old, I've overprotective parents who don't allow me to do whatever I want even though I'm old and responsible enough. I don't think I'm free at all and I'm easily impacted by the barriers and boundaries around me." So this was pretty enough for me to hate my lifehowever I couldn't denythat I was still blessed by a bunch of things in my life, for example, the bunch of fans I had who were impressed by my writings in Time magazine, how successful I was in my school besides the countless number of friends which I had by my side who always aimed to cheer me up and make me feel better.

 I still didn't feel satisfied by my life; I felt that I lacked something very crucial, something that cannot be scarified. In fact I lacked freedom