Downhill all the way

The hours went by and the cage came always nearer. All the officers were gone to fight against the Strawhat and the other fighters who managed to escape. There was only Nazel and Doffy left and they were not talking. She was sitting behind the chair with his coat. He had sent his clone to scare Law and Luffy, hoping that they would not fight against him. But it didn't last long. Soon Law was there, trying to defeat him. Doflamingo had an unpleased look on his face. He knew that Nazel was there. Of course, Law couldn't see her now, but if he did, things could go worse.

Nazel had heard him coming. She wanted to see the fight, but she wanted to get away with it, though. She still hid behind the chair while they were talking about old conflicts she had vaguely heard about. She had often heard how things ended between them, but it didn't interested her that much. Not seeing the fight was almost more frightening than actually seeing it. It seemed like it lasted for hours when suddenly, something was trown at the chair and it borke.

Nazel covered her head and body. Luckily, she wasn't hurt. The both men were too occupied to fight to even notice her. She ran to the opposite corner of the rooftop. There, she collapsed on the ground, scared. From the side of his eyesight, Law had seen her. For the moment, he was more concentrated on not loosing in front of Doflamingo. He was clearly in a bad position. Doflamingo finally cut his arm and he fell, screaming. Nazel had seen everything. She put her hands on her ears to not hear her enemy scream and for the first time, she really cried. She was absolutey scared. Scared of her husband. Scared of Law. Scared of everything.

Doflamingo shot three times and the corpse stopped moving. Nazel managed to calm down. Remembering who she was, she stood up as straight as she could and started to walk to her husband. She was visibly shaking but Doflamingo didn't see. She couldn't believe it. There was a dead man, a real one, in front of her.

- Don't come near to him, said Doffy without even looking at her.

She stopped. She was confused about what to do. But she soon gasped, as Mugiwara no Luffy suddenly irrupted. He was really angry to see what had happened to his ally and started to fight Doflamingo as well. Nazel was running to find a safe place when Law came back to life. She ignored how he did it, but she was too scared to even think about it. They were  destroying everything around them. Nazel spent the rest of the fight trying to not get hurt by all the damages they were making. Her brain was barely working, she was just reacting.

As she was finally falling on the ground, she saw how Luffy and Doflamingo left the rooftop to fight somewhere else on the town. She suddenly recovered her mind and tried to follow them. She had barely noticed Law who was following her. She still thought that Doffy would win and beat him one last time so she didn't worry. She found a place on another rooftop. They were fighting so violently that they broke the part of the house where Nazel was. She tried to hang on as their both Hakis were collapsing. But Doflamingo let go and she saw him crashing on some wall. The wave made by the Hakis hit her and she lost consciousness. Her arms let the part of the wall go and she crashed on the ground.

Law had also seen the end of the fight with some other Mugiwaras. He had kept an eye on the young queen all the time. He was surprised to see how committed she was to the man he hated the most. When he saw her falling, he used his room to make her come to them. She fell beside them, unconscious. Most of the Strawhats didn't even noticed, too happy to have won the fight. Robin, the only one not jumping around, looked curiously at Law.

- Who is it ? she clamly asked.

- The queen.

- I didn't know Dressrossa had a queen.

- Well the king had a lot of attention on him.

She looked at Nazel, always unconscious.

- She looks so young.

- She is not older than me, said Law with a dark tone. I wonder what kind of disgusting thing he did to her.

Robin looked at her nakamas.

- What do you want to do with her ?

- That's my problem. I might just being away for a couple days.

- No problem, our captain will take some time to recover.

She looked at his arm.

- Won't you need some too ?

- Stop acting like you care. I can do this on my own.

He left, carrying Nazel's body. He found an abandonned boat and took it. He still tied her hands just in case. He had an island in mind. Luckily, it was not far away, they would be there in two days.