Chap 4 - The Room

Kiew POV:

As soon Kiew came out of the car she saw Pete. Uncle said to him "Hey Pete! Good you're here. This is my wife Sa and this is your step sister."

WIFE?

The maid came and took our luggages. When Kiew interrupted, "oh no need I can carry them" the maid seemed happy, "oh no no let me carry it please". Before Kiew could speak, her mother stopped her.

They went inside. She tried her best to smile but something was stopping her. When they entered the living room. They were requested to sit down and were asked for a cup of tea or coffee.

Pete barged in, "It isn't even a day when my mom died and you brought a new wife! Wow dad. You didn't even made mom live happily in this world and you are not even making her happy after death too!" It was the moment when Uncle slapped him.

Mom gasped, "what was that for?". Uncle replied, "because of his ill-mannered behaviour! What was incomplete in your wishes that you forgot your manners?! Dont you see an elder is infront of you?!"

Pete without thinking answered him, "You will see dad now what happens. Either I stay here or they" he left after saying this. Uncle surely had felt insulted. He turned himself and tried to smile, "Come on let me show you your room. Lets go"

They followed him. First Uncle showed Kiew's room. It was surely big. She wished for these rooms. It looked liked her wishes were coming true, "uh.. wow..it so big..." a smile appeared on her face. Her mom and Uncle both were happy. When Uncle said, "it surely is. You are like my daughter that's why I chose this room for you".

"Thankyou so much" Kiew surely was feeling happy for the first time. Uncle ordered the maid, "bring Kiew's luggage from downstairs". This time Kiew spoke, "uh its only a bag let me bring it myself and I can have a tour of the house too". She left the rook to take her luggage.

Pete POV:
As soon he left the place he headed towards his room. He opened the drawer and took out the cloth Kiew gave him. He threw it on the floor and act liked crushing it. But still his angry was not going away. He took the cloth from the floor and threw it in the dustbin.

That's when he heard a knock on the door. It was the maid, "Tang's service! Here drink some so you calm down" he came towards her, she took a step back, "please dont toast it over!". Pete asked her, "have you seen Dad's new wife?". The maid replied, "yes! Isn't she beautiful?" "I didnt ask for a compliment! Go and see what they are doing right now and report it to me!" He ordered her. "Roger that!" She put the tray in the nearest table and went to see what they are doing.

Maid POV:

When Kiew left the room to take her luggage she followed her showing that she was going with her. When she saw he was going to show her the room she followed them quietly. She heard the conversation between them. When Master said, "and this is our room. Lets go and check inside."

The maid got scared, "sleeping in the same room as Master. Even madam didnt sleep in his room. If Master Pete find out he's going to burst out"

Little did she knew that Pete was already seeing it.

_______________

Sorry if it's a small chapter. Its just if I decide to leave it in a suspense then it will be so big and ik you will get bored reading one chapter. So comment it how do you like this and dont forget to like and share! ƪ(‾.‾")┐