Chap 5 - Kiew's mine

Kiew's POV

As she took the last bite of her food, she got a notification. It was from her manager.

Remember your promise?

"Mom I-I have to go!" Kiew took her mobile in her hand and put the spoon down. Still the bite was in her mouth unable to go down as she realized that she forgot that she made a promise with her manager.

"But where are you going? It isnt even 4" her mom tried to stop her. "Mom I made a promise with my manager that I will come early today and it's a 10 minute walk from here, I have to hurry" Kiew was sorry for this unexpected moment.

She was about to leave when she was stopped by Pete. "Ah, nice excuse for meeting your boyfriend" Pete was standing infront of her. "PETE! BEHAVE YOURSELF!" Uncle stood from his chair, was about to go and slap him for the second time when Sa put her hand in his arm.

After seeing the drama Pete left that place. "Im so sorry" Uncle apologized. "No there's nothing to be sorry for, it happens.." Sa tried to calm him down. Kiew said goodbye to them and left for her job.

After closing the gate she started walking, without realising she was being followed. The guy followed him all the way to her shop. He dialed a number, "Tee come at Jumpin' bean coffee, bring others too"

_________________

"Excuse me"

Kiew turned around and replied with a smile on her face,"Hel-" her words disappeared as well as her smile when she found out that Pete and his friends were here. She could feel that her manager was seeing her so she put on a fake smile and started acting natural, "hello, Kiew at your service. What do you want to order"

Pete looked at Chaya and others, "order as much as you can, the bill is on me" he turned at Kiew and said," but you will bring it". After saying this, he left. Kiew's manager saw everything and she knew something was weird.

____________

"You sure you can do this?" Kiew's colleague said to her. She noded confidentially while she was scared from inside. She knew she had to do this otherwise he would create a scene. She picked up the tray and went towards the table.

As she was walking she kept telling herself that no need to worry, you can do this, just keep quiet and polite. Finally, she reached the table. She served them and was about to leave, when Pete interrupted, "hey! I ordered something else!"

Kiew turned around, "im sorry, I will change it right now" she was coming to pick up the pastry when Pete stood up. "No! Is this how you work?! Didnt you listen properly? Are you deaf?!" Kiew said in a low voice, "can you keep it low? Everyone is watching us"

"EVERYONE I NEED YOUR ATTENTION" Pete shouted, his blood ran with anger at that time. "This girl's mom slept with my father just because of the money he have and because of this girl's mom my mom died". Kiew was shocked, "are you even in your senses??!"

"Oh hell yea I am, just bringing your senses back"

Kiew picked up the pastry and threw it on Pete's face. Everyone gasped. His friends stood up but couldn't say anything. "MANAGER, FIRE THIS GIRL OR ELSE YOUR BUSINESS WILL BE FLOURISHED" Pete called the manager. Manager quickly came and was so sorry for all this scene. She took Kiew with her.
_____________

"Im so sorry but I had to do this. Secondly don't bring your personal matters in public" manager told Kiew while taking her badge.

On the other hand; Pete and his friends came out. Chaya started to clean the pastry that was on his jacket.

Tee said, "Why did you even bother man?"

"She deserved it. Didnt you see threw pastry at Pete!" Chaya defended Pete.

"First of all you humiliated her and now she's fired. She will be sad now, show some mercy!" Tee sided with Kiew.

"Well then let her be? I dont care"

"You just wait and watch i'll make her happy now" Tee left that place

Pete looked at Tee with a death glare and was regretting making Kiew sad.