𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑

❝ 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩! ❞―𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦

―𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦

✷        ·

  ˚ * .

     *   * ⋆   .

     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵

·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

  ⋆ ·   *

  · ✵

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑, but she's more than just a fortune teller everyone thinks she is ― she's not those cheap fortune tellers people see on the streets ― and she is proving it to them. Being the daughter of Nemesis it has its perks in which they are very peculiar to know about it ( everyone assumed she's the daughter of Hecate for a split moment ) Astoria has the ability to balance the good and evil by reading on her tarot cards, predicting the possibilities and outcome of the decision a person makes but being the daughter of Nemesis has its downfalls and the one thing ― that one fucking ability she has been keeping for a while is that she can see the past, present and future ( but it's a rare case for her to happen ) but she keeps it as a secret to her own, even to her step siblings.

Wanting to keep everything to herself right after some unfortunate events happened to her and to her ever loving father who stood on her side and raised her on his own ( may his soul find peace in the afterlife ) and she doesn't want anyone else to get hurt because of her abilities.

Right now, Astoria wants nothing but those downfalls to stay away from her as much as possible until she predicted someone's death in her tarot cards, dragging her back to the mess again and a boy named Leo Valdez came to Camp Half-Blood along with his two companions.

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑, Astoria has to do everything to keep this person alive not wanting him or her to end up like how her father died many years ago and perhaps, this could be a sign that she can stop the prediction she had read on her cards and she's willing to do anything to let them stay alive but when she learns to find out that it's Leo Valdez who is going to die, it's a matter of time for Astoria to save someone and to prove to her mother that everyone deserves a second chance to live and maybe... just maybe, she's ready to have someone in her life whom she can call as a best friend and a lover.