𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 ― 𝖑𝖊𝖔 𝖛𝖆𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖟 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆 𝖈𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖊

✷        ·

  ˚ * .

     *   * ⋆   .

     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵

·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

  ⋆ ·   *

  · ✵

The first time Leo Valdez saw the daughter of Nemesis when he first stepped at Camp Half-Blood along with his companions Piper McLean and Jason Grace, there was an instant curiosity that struck him to know about her as if there is a mystery following the young demigoddess. There were few talks spreading around as he asked about the certain demigoddess and Leo found out who she is, Astoria Celestine― the daughter of Nemesis, the one who can do fortune telling and can foresee what you wish to know. That is… what the campers told him about her, it didn’t sound like a rumor nor a gossip to spread because they have hate towards the demigoddess but because of their own experience with Astoria. They asked her questions about their fate and fortune in life, what are the possibilities if they chose this or that ― the basic questions everyone asks her in her fortune telling, and this gave Leo Valdez a big curiosity as to who Astoria Celestine really is.

They were told to stay at the Hermes cabin for a while as they were not yet claimed by their parents, and it was the moment Leo asked about Astoria Celestine, he got answers from one of her companions and the son of Hermes, Jonathan. He didn’t ask further about her family right after Jonathan had mentioned her father’s death becoming sensitive and a bit triggered to the topic but quickly changed the question about the Hermes cabin.

Leo Valdez always makes the first move when it comes to having conversation and as he walks to the daughter of Nemesis during lunch, it was then he heard the song of The Velvet Underground. “Not to be rude or anything but do you listen to The Velvet Underground?” That question made Astoria turn her head to look at him with her brows furrowed in a concerned manner, as if he had asked her an obvious question “What do you want?” Astoria asks as she paused the playlist that is playing on her mixtape, turning her body around to fully face him a small smile appears on the corner of her lips ― it wasn’t forced nor sarcastic ones that Leo had expected it to be but nevertheless seeing the daughter of Nemesis smile made him okay.

“I listen to The Velvet Underground that’s why I got excited when I heard their song on your mixtape,” the sudden excuse from Leo’s lips gave the young demigoddess a small nod on her head.