Chapter 4 - "I want to apologise"

"You're back early!" Said Pythagoras
I didn't even look at him. I wasn't in the mood to discuss Ariadne with him. I have to admit, I think I over reacted a little but I don't understand her. One minute she's saying to get married and that she doesn't care about what people think of her and then the next minute she's saying that the wedding should be postponed because it's inappropriate and it should be in secret! Yet, no matter how frustrated I am at what she said, I cannot stop loving her, I never will. I have to go back to her and apologise.
It was getting late so I grabbed Pythagoras's cloak from his bed an left to see Ariadne. I think we are meant to be because she was standing right outside our door just about to knock.
"Jason, I wanted to apologise about earlier." Said Ariadne.
"No don't apologise. It is I who should be apologising not you. I understand what you are saying and I overreacted. But, if I marry you I am to be the King of Atlantis and surely the citizens have the right to know who's the king! I want to marry you more than anything but I don't think any of it should be in secret." I said.
"Jason, I have a new and improved idea. And I promise that it's better than the first one!" Said Ariadne, a beautiful smile growing on her face.
"Well what is it?" I asked inquisitively.
"I want you to move into the palace permanently." Said Ariadne, "I understand that it may be hard for you to leave your friends but you'll be able to see them, I promise."
I love her. I didn't need to say yes. My hands clasped her delicate face and I kissed her lips thus answering her question.

- Thank you all for reading this far on! Aiming to do another 3 or 4 chapters. Please comment, share and favourite if you want to see another chapter! -