Part 1

Ava's Pov:
I was up one the roof of a building in Queen's looking for the next person to steal from then I saw him he was an old man around 50-60 years old or so, and looked like he could be your entire life. So I slide down the railing on the side of the roof and pulled up my hood, or at least you can call it that I was dressed in tattered rags but rags is all I have at least you couldn't see my face.

(This outfit and her Necklace)
As I walked by him I 'accidentally' bumped into him and got his wallet apologizing then running right when he figured out I took his wallet, so I took off running even though it hurt though I knew I had to run so I did I ran. Then I was in the roof tops my kingdom was the tops and the underground's of new York they wouldn't get me, or so I thought as I reached the end of the roof about to jump to the next roof when I was stopped by bloody spider man.Long story short I was caught in his web then one of my marks started to burn again "You know I never thought my mate would be a thief" a voice from behind me said, and then my hood was pulled down; he walked in front of me and stops, and just stares at me for the longest time.

Peter's POV:

I was on patrol when my mark started burning my mate must be around I better hurry this up, so I can change, and find them. That's when I heard a man say his wallet had been stolen ok so this may take longer then I thought. I made a web and cought the thief. The more I approached her the more my marks burned then I realized I found my last mate along with the other mate of some of the avengers but I'll tell them later. Yes, I'm also mates with the avengers and their mates to me so what. "You know I never thought my mate would be a thief" I said jokingly, but she said nothing so I took off her hood and stepped in front of her and I just stopped breathing she was beautiful even though she was covered in mud and dirt she glared at me did not fill the burning, but then it stopped she accepted me! "I need the money more then he does, and what I took won't even don't his bank account" she snapped "Well that's true....But you still can't take what isn't yours" "Who do you think your talking to a child I know this I have no choice we need to eat" "Wait we?" I asked but she got out of my web some how, and punched me in the face. Then everything went black, but I was still aware of everything I wasn't asleep, but blind sort of, then I was pushed down, and she straddled e I know from the sparks if I didn't have my mask on she'd know how much I was blushing right now. She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "Sorry, but I'll talk to you later my little spider" i mean come on is she trying to turn me on. Then she got up and left then my eye sight came back and went straight to the avengers tower.

Ava's POV:

After my little spider hero run in I checked my prize $500! I can get food and Lilly's medication for her fever. Oh, and Lilly is one of the 11 little kids that were trapped inside of that hellhole of HYDRA with me and shes been sick for a while now. I go to the store and get the fever meds after that I had about $450 left so I got us all Chinese food then there was no more money so I went home to the tunnel. I gave them all the food and drinks then watch them eat when they are done I ate what was left which was not a lot trust me.

Third person POV:

As Peter rushed into the tower all the avengers were gathered in the lounge making them all jump when the door slammed open hitting the wall. "Woah, slow down there kid" Tony says surprised as Peter hyperventilates Natasha gets up to comfort her youngest known mate by rubbing his back "look, ok, I have news" Peter stated trying to contain his happiness "And it was worth running all the way here and breaking the door down" Clint asked slightly annoyed at his mate "YES!!" Peter screamed "Ok, sweety then what was it" Natasha asked calmly seeing he'd gotten his mates attention "I found her" Peter breathed out smiling "found who" Tony asked impatiently "Out final mate" Peter said "Ohhh, she hot" Tony asked smirking at the last part resulting to Cap hitting him "Owww!" Tony yelled "So Peter what is this lady you speak of like?" Thor asked. They all looked at him expectantly "I saw her on patrol today we'll more like caught her", "What?" Bruce asked confused "She stole a man's wallet claimed that she needed it more than he did she was very dirty she clearly lived on the streets, but she was still beautiful she had white hair, storm gray eyes. She was in rags so she's been on the streets for a while she looked as if she starved, and she was strong enough to break my web. She had this power she liked made me go blind for a few seconds" as Peter finished they all looked in awe. Tony was wondering if she was really that pretty, Cap, Natasha, Wanda, Pietro, and Clint were wondering whether was on the streets in the first place, Thor and Bruce wondered why she ran from her mate, and Peter was in a daze blushing remembering how she was on top of him. "We need to find her and get her off the streets" Cap said " I agree no mate of mine is sleeping on the streets" Tony said "I agree" the rest said in agreement they went to bed that night early tomorrow they find their mate. Oh, and Peter stayed over he slept with Tony ;)