Part 3

(Up top the left one is Conner and the right one is Kayden)

Ava's POV:
I was walking to the park with ally kids I thought some of the younger ones would like to go play and the older ones needed to get out the tunnel so I brought them here with me to play. We go weird looks on the way of course I mean come on we're 12 dirty filthy kids walking in a group to the park who knows what's going through their heads right now. Once we arrive at the park all or the kids ran off but the four youngest Conner,Kayden,Bailey, and Acey and Acey can't walk off she can't walk. "Mama, we're hungry the twins Conner and Kayden tell me "I'm sorry babies Mama doesn't have money right know for food" I tell them sadly "And that's why you have mates" I heard a cocky voice say from behind me that could only belong to the one and only Tony Stark "Hi guys" I turn to them and smile then notice all the plastic bags in their hands "What's all that" I asked indicating towards the bags in their hands "Food I just said that that's what mates are for ditsy" Tony says and the kids giggle "We saw how many mouths you have to feed and thought you'd like some help feeding them" Steve says "Thanks but just so you know they're all here" I warn them "That's ok, we can help you round them up" Natasha offers "No need" I tell them just like yesterday I whistle and the kids come running "Who's hungry" Peitro asks and all the kids raised their hands saying me we walk to a picnic table and let the kids eat. "Here" Wanda says coming over and putting a bottle with milk in my hand "Thought you'd need it for Acey?is that right" she asked and I chuckled "Yes, that's right but we all call her ace so you can to" I told her "Shes so cute" she tells me "Mmmm Hmmm" I say focused of feeding Acey but she's being fussy and won't eat "Here let me help" Wanda offers and I nod and she gets up an walks around to a couple of bushes and pick some lollies and roses the walks back and make them flot in front of her distracting her so I can put the bottle in her mouth. "Thank you Wanda" I say gratefully then Peter and Natasha walks over to us "So our mates are over there trying to see who can fit the most marshmallows in their mouth and they betted fifty dollars on it" Peter says "Idiots" Natasha says "Yep" me and Wanda say in sync making us laugh. I noticed ace was done with her bottle so I sat it on the side of the bench we were sitting on. A few seconds later my other three youngest come running up with Clint and Thor "Mama! Mama! Guess what" they all say in sync making me laugh "What" I asked "They said we can go to the tower can we go pleeeease" they plead and Bailey starts giving me the doll eyes "No, Bailey stop it.Stop with the doll eyes and we can go" I say looking away from her "Yaaaaayyyy" they scream and run off to tell the others "Which one of you put them up to this " I asked looking at Thor knowing I can more than likely get him to tell the truth "Sir Clint was the one to tell the children to persuade you to go to our tower" he said as I give Clint a glare before sighing "Those doll eyes will be the death of me" I say exasperated.