/5/ I befriend a swordfish

Hey guys! I FINALLY updated after like 3 months. Sorry bout that. And for the answer to the question, the first thing Grover said in the book was "It's okay. I like peanut butter."  But anyway, I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!! Your welcome. Now enjoy the chapter....

Percy's POV

I woke up at six in the morning, not very unusual considering today I had nightmares. Good thing I didn't scream in my sleep, it really wouldn't have mattered much anyway I mean Rikki literally goes to sleep with earbuds on. The only unusual thing was the fact that my stomach hurt like hades, dam I shouldn't have eaten so much popcorn. 

I mentally laughed at my joke, I didn't want to wake up my cousin. And yes, I still find the joke really dam funny. 

I quickly left the room trying my best not to wake up any of the three sleeping girls, out in the hallway, Like expected it was dark and nobody was awake at this early hour.

Nico would love it.

I started walking aimlessly thinking about important things like how I could make pizza blue, and what I could do because I was bored out of my mind. It isn't like I could go torture a training dummy because, well, I don't think my aunt has a one laying around in her garage.

I was so lost in thought I didn't hear the footsteps behind me until the person put a hand on my shoulder, my instincts took over and I was about to judo flip the culprit (thanks Annabeth) when.... "Mom?!?"

"O my gosh I'm so sorry...," "No it's fine I shouldn't have sneaked up on you. What are you doing up so early?" She interrupted me.

"I ate to much popcorn, but I could ask you the same question, it's six something in the morning."

"Morning sickness, I'm tired you should go to sleep to, if you don't, try not to blow anything up. You should also go swimming, I know how much you wanted to yesterday." She then walked back to the guest room.

I face palmed, why didn't I think of that before.

The ocean is literally in this houses backyard and here I am trying to imagine Nico with blond hair.

No wonder they call me a seaweedbrain.

I went to the backyard, made sure there wasn't anybody stalking me and jumped in, clothes and all because I can't exactly get wet unless I want to.

Being in the ocean was amazing especially after being in Zeus's domain for so long.

I willed the water to propel me forward I passed colony's of fish who called out "my lady" or "My lady, tell the sharks to stop eating us" as I passed. 

There wasn't much I could do about the last one, I really couldn't go and tell the sharks that it was time for a new diet and they better start liking seaweed and kelp. 

I stopped swimming when I got to an open spot in the coral reef floor.

There I just talked to fish, petted stingrays, and met a swordfish named Arthur.

Sadly the fish in Australia don't have an Australian accent.

Just so you guys know, I've  been pretty busy with school and such.

I've been doing remote learning and do you how much of a pain in the butt it is to find the zoom link especially when the teacher decides to put it in the middle of ten thousand other folders that have nothing to do with zoom? And some teachers just seem like they want to make it as hard as possible just to find one simple warm up!

I might actually come with an update schedule or just keep updating when I'm not doing homework or forcing my brothers to actually take school seriously.

Arthur will be kinda important to the story, you can't really see it in this chapter but that's mostly because I wanted to get something done.

Tell me how much your liking it so far.

There hasn't really been much action or anything, sorry for making this chapter so short.

See ya next chapter 

Peace out

✌🏽