Copyright & Acknowledgements

Copyright © 2020 by QUESTINT

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form by electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the author, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and identities are the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, and events are entirely coincidental.

_______________

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

- To the most amazing and talented aiceleste, who worked with me on the cover, thank you so much! You are so amazingly talented and incredibly artistic. I'm so greatful for all your help, not just with the cover but for everything that you've done for me. Thank you!

- To MidnightKoala, where do I even begin? You went through Every. Single. Line and helped me edit so much. Right down to the commas. I'm so, so, so thankful. But that's hardly the end of what you have done. You are such an amazing, beautiful, loyal, genuine, talented friend who has supported me right from day one. Thank you for being my very own personal cheerleader. I'm so indebted for all your help and support and I'll owe you forever. But for now, thank you!

- To Wind_Chim3s, thank you so much for all your support and editing six chapters. You were so dedicated and incredibly helpful. It was amazing working with you and I'm so greatful for all your help. Thank you!

- To stephedits, thank you so much for all your help and guidance. It was an incredible experience working with you and I also want to thank you for being so understanding. Your advice was so beneficial. Thank you!

- To DeeDeeMars who made a chapter cover for the first chapter, thank you!

- To smartyd_0505 who helped with the typos for the first ten chapters, thank you!

- To Livkuile, thank you so much for presenting me with these graphics on behalf of the CoalitionCommunity awards.