🌘Chapter 3🌒

"Norman?" Luna called out to her sleeping twin.

The boy stirring awake as he fluttered his eyes open.

"Luna?" He squints his eyes as he sat up. His voice was groggy from being woken up.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be asleep?" He asked his twin.

"Well, I wanted to ask you if it's okay if I sleep with you tonight and until tomorrow?" The girl looks down hugging tight the pillow she brought with her.

Norman's eyes softened at this. Smiling, he moves to the left to make space for his sister.

"Of course. Come here." He pats the space beside him.

The girl looks up and smiled brightly before joining her brother in the bed. The both of them laid down on the bed as they cuddled each other. Luna's head resting on Norman's chest.

"I'll miss this house. I'll miss everybody. I'll miss my bestfriends... I'll miss this too." The girl said referring to them cuddling each other.

"And most especially, I'll miss you." She buried her head more on Norman's chest.

"I'll miss you too, sis." Norman replied hugging his twin tighter.

The girl sobbed silently into her brother's chest. Norman smiled sadly as he rubs circles on her back.

"Shh...There there. It'll be alright. I'll always be there for you." The boy twin comforted. Norman's voice was soft.

Norman rested his chin on the younger twin's head. "Remember this, Luna. No matter where you are, I'll always be with you. Even if we're not together. No matter how far we are from each other. "

Luna looks up to the older twin with puffy red eyes. Tear stains visible on her fragile pale skin, her natural red lips having a deeper hue. 

"Do you know why?" Norman wipes the small tears with his thumb.

Luna shakes her head. Norman smiled at the cuteness of his twin.

She's even cuter when crying.

He mentally chuckles.

A beautiful, tragic look.

"Because side by side or miles apart. I will forever be close to your heart." Norman told her, pointing to where her heart is.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Why?" A seven-year-old Ray asked Isabella.

It was late at night. Everyone was now asleep except for the two. They were inside Isabella's office.

Isabella sat at her table sorting and filling out documents as the young raven head ranted.

"She's getting high scores! But why is she getting shipped out?!" The raven head yelled to the adult with furious eyes.

"I don't know." The adult replied emotionlessly.

"What are you saying you don't know? You of all people should know about it because you're the mom of this house aren't you?!" He gestured to her.

Isabella placed down her pen and averted her gaze to the young ravenette.

"I may be the mama of this house, but it was not my decision to shipped her out this early. It was the higher ups." Isabella said calmly.

"But why her? She's even better than the older ones." The raven head pulled his hair in frustration.

"I don't like it too. It's a shame to lose such a high quality good like her. She would be very beneficial to the farm in the future. But again, the orders from the higher ups are absolute." Isabella explained to the sad boy.

"If I were you, given that she will be shipped out very soon." The mama of the house stood up. "I suggest you spend most of your quality time with her rather than walking around angrily." Isabella approached the pacing boy and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Tsk." The raven head shrugs Isabella's hand off and stormed out of the office.

Isabella sighed at his son's actions.

He expected the young boy's reaction. But the woman did not expect the raven head to be this angry and upset. After all, he was just a seven-year-old boy.

Why would a young boy have strong feelings at such a tender age of seven?

Isabella sighed again deeply at this. Sometimes the boy is too mature for his age.

Heeeeey!

Thank you so much for reading!

I hope you like the story so far.

And please support this story by reading, commenting and voting. I would really appreciate it. Not to mention I love reading comments so yah!

See you guys on the next update!