🌘Chapter 4🌒

It was morning the next day; Sun shining brightly on the far horizon.

The Gracefield children all woke up to the sound of bells ringing, as the warm rays of the sun filter through the windows. Everyone got ready for the day, with the eldest kids helping the younger ones.

After preparing themselves, they all headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning Luna!" A little ginger-haired greeted, approaching the white-haired girl with a spring on each step.

"Morning Emma!" Luna smiled beside her twin at the lively ginger.

"Morning Norman!" Emma greeted the male twin.

"Good morning Emma." He gave her a warm smile that made his eyes disappear.

"Hey, Luna. Where did you sleep last night? Didn't see you when I woke up." Emma turned to the white-haired girl.

"Ah, you see." The girl rubbed her nape. "I slept in Norman's bed." Luna smiled sheepishly.

Norman chuckled.

"Oh, I see." Emma grins.

"Hey, you three!" The three looked over to the person who called them.

A young fair-skinned girl with long curly hair waved at them. Beside her was another girl with brown skin and raven black dreadlocks.

"Breakfast is ready!"

The trio nodded in reply and entered the dining hall.

Everyone was now heading to their designated seats.

Emma strayed from the twins and ran towards the only adult in the house who was setting the last food on the table.

"Mama!" Emma hugged the woman.

"Why, good morning Emma." Isabella smiled down at the ginger.

"Morning mama!" Emma greeted enthusiastically.

"Now why don't you head to your seat so we can start?" Isabella spoke.

"Emma!" The two look towards the person who called.

"Good morning mama." Luna smiled at the adult as she arrived by Emma's side.

"Good morning, my dear." Isabella smiled warmly at the white-haired girl.

"Let's go to our seats Emma." Luna grabbed the ginger's wrist and pulled her towards their assigned table.

Emma happily sat down on her seat in front of Norman as she greeted the raven-head beside her. "Morning Ray!"

"Morning Emma-oof" Ray greeted but got cut off when someone hugged him from the back, arms wrapping over his shoulders.

"Good morning Ray!" Luna greeted with a sweet smile that the raven head secretly loves so much.

A small smile tugged on Ray's lips. "Morning, Luna."

"Mhm." Luna then let go of the raven-head and went around the table. She sat down beside her twin and in front of Ray.

Isabella sat down on her spot at the head of one of the tables in the room. She then rang the handbell a few times before placing it back down on the table. 

Isabella placed her hands together in a praying position as everyone else followed her. " Good morning, my dear children. Let's give thanks that all of you 39 siblings are able to live here happily today too." Everyone was silent for a few moments. "And thank you for the food. " Isabella prayed.