Djinn Equip Battle

Y/N POV

After entering the lower part of the ship I started getting right to work on making dinner, since Rurumu was absent from the journey. Fish fillet stew would be the meal for tonight and it didn't take me long to get it all ready. Soon enough everyone was pouring in to get dinner and I couldn't help but be pleased with my job well done. "Hey (Y/N) excellent meal again! I hope you continue to stay with us because you're awesome!" Sinbad yelled across the dining room for everyone to hear, causing me to blush scarlet red. "Sin, you can tone down the flirting, we all know you like her," Jafar said with a sigh, causing both of us to blush more and the crew to laugh. "JAFAR!" Sinbad and I yelled.

I bolted up to the top deck after that. I then heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Sinbad following me. "Hey (y/n) sorry for everything back there, I didn't mean to upset you so bad," he said with a sincere look in his eyes. "It's okay, I know you were just messing around anyway right," I said with a chuckle. "Right," he started saying with a small chuckle, "HEY! Why don't we have a djinn equip battle? We both have a few djinns so why not test out their power?" Sinbad said cheerfully. "Hmm tempting offer, you know what, why not?" I said. "Spirit of Hate, take over my body and turn me into a great warrior, appear Medusa!" I said as two flame snakes slithered up my body changing my appearance and ending at my hands, solidifying into my blades. While I did that, Sinbad transformed into a dragon looking djinn, I can assume this is Baal. Looking through the eye slits of my mask I see lightening surrounding Sinbad as well, very well, fire vs lightening it is. I launched at Sinbad slashing at his bare, muscular chest, just nearly missing him as he flew backwards to avoid my attack. "Never knew Medusa could be so fast and so alluring as well, what's with the mask?" Sinbad asked. "Oh that's something for later, right now I'd worry about the fire ball coming at you." I responded. "What fire ball?" he asked. "This one!" I yelled as I formed a fire ball between my blades and threw it at him. He quickly blasted it with his lightening before it hit him. "Heh very close there (y/n), why don't we make this more interesting. Loser has to do one thing that the winner wants," Sinbad said with a sly grin. "Oh you are so on!" I said. He then switched over to Valefore and attempted to apply a stagnation spell on me which I quickly broke his concentration on with a blast of fire. "I think this battle is about done," I said with a smirk. "What makes you think that?" Sinbad asked. "You wanted to know what was behind my mask... Well," I said as I pulled off my mask revealing the monster and screaming right at Sinbad, turning him to stone, unfortunately everyone on the ship had gathered to see the battle and turned to stone as well. I quickly caught Sinbad and laid him safely on the ship deck. 

After I had landed I covered my face back up and screamed through the mask which turned everyone back to normal, then powered down. "What the heck was that?" Sinbad said as he recomposed himself. "It's Medusa's secret power. She was given this power to protect her and her son, and now gives me the power when I remove the mask," I explained. "Well that's an awesome power!" Sinbad cheered, "and it looks like you win this battle, so what would you like your prize to be?" I thought about it for a minute, "Dance with me." "What?" Sinbad asked. "My father use to dance with me when he felt extremely happy and my mother was caring for my younger siblings. It's been a long time since I've danced..." That was all I needed to say before Sinbad grabbed my hands and twirled me around the deck, dancing merrily under the stars.

Medusa/Your Scream and Monster Face. (Don't own Image)

 (Don't own Image)