23. Manipulation

Natasha
Dad, it's been long, your case would have died down since they couldn't find you and the newscaster isn't reporting anything about it. Isn't it time to take your revenge on Isabella?.

Mikel
Yes I know, it's time and had all things sorted out.

Natasha
So dad, what are you planning now?

Mikel
To get back at Isabella, I told her I was going to come back for her, Now I want to keep my promises to her.

Natasha
So dad, have you thought of how to get back at her?

Mikel
Yes, I plan to take back the company she stole from me. This time I will surely kill her and make sure she dies so she won't make a comeback

Natasha
And how are you going to do that?

Mikel
Don't you trust your father?

Natasha
I do, so what are you going to do?

Mikel
I going to take away someone so precious to her.

Natasha
And who is that person going to be?

Mikel
Her daughters

Natasha
wow, Dad, you're evil I never knew you could think that far.

Mikel
Yes, of course, that's why I have a daughter who is as evil as I am, we think alike.

Natasha
That's why we are father and daughter, daddy I have a plan too,  I'm sure you will love it.

Mikel
What is the plan, hope it's reasonable?

Natasha
Come on dad, what do you take me for, have I ever failed you? (smirk)

Mikel
So what's your plan all about? (Anxious) I'm all ears.

Natasha
it's about Yvonne.

Mikel
what happen to her, is that bitch finally death because she's a problem to me always spoiling my plan

Natasha
Not that dad, something more interesting than that.

Mikel
What is more interesting, if not her death

Natasha
Guess what, I heard that bitch is crazy.

Mikel
How's that possible?

Natasha
She went insane after she lost the child she had with Philip,  although I don't know the full story I have a plan.

Mikel
An what's the plan?

Natasha
  Since she's crazy, I can easily manipulate her to think Isabella is the cause of her problem so she can join side with us because Yvonne is a good skimmer so we need her in our plan. She can help us take our revenge on Isabella since she knows in and out of her. I plan to go visit her at the hospital tomorrow and start my plan.

Mikel
That's why I always say you're my blood, like father like daughter. Get it done quickly because I'm tired of staying in the slum and hiding from the cops.

Natasha
Dad, don't worry, everything will go back to normal once Isabella is dead.  I will start going so that I can start my plan and not let anyone suspect me and find your whereabouts.

NEXT DAY
Nurse
Mrs. Yvonne,  you have a visitor

Yvonne
who, is it Philip? Have he come to visit me(happy)

Nurse
No, it's a  lady and she claims to be your friend.

Yvonne
(Sad) Is it Isabella?

Nurse
No.