~INTRODUCTION~

Ayekoo!!!

Ayekoo!!!

Welcome to the First ever Edition of the Ghana Awards. An initiative set up to build, grow, and motivate our Ghanaian writers on Wattpad.

What is Ghana Awards?
Ghana Awards is more than a contest, it represents a community, family and a home for every Ghanaian writer/Reader to present and explore the numerous wonderful books scattered across Wattpad.

Finally a platform to award many skilful and talented writers from Ghana.

Why Ghana Awards?
For quite some months/years now, Ghanaian writers on Wattpad have not been given the mantle yet, it takes a step to begin a journey and Ghana Awards is the step to that honey- filled journey.

OBJECTIVES?
We Aim to Grow, as stated earlier, our focus is not only to contest but more importantly create a safe haven for the family. Growth is one of our aims, we are a family and community and we grow together, for this we ask for your participation.

The Contest.
We are glad to introduce to you the first ever Edition of the Award contest. This is not only to embrace your beautiful story but also put your book on the map. We entreat every Ghanaian eligible writer to participate. We do not give monetary funds or trophies to the wining parties but recognition and insights. Sure there would special made covers for the wining parties and whatever neccieties the we would have to make for you.

We will have in total three winners for each genre; First Place, Second Place and Third Place.

Meet the Admins

iammegasare & Angel_lobelia
We are a far cry from a team of experts, but we like to think we have at least something going on.

Lastly, we welcome everyone of you, we are Happy you are here , welcome to the family!.