Honorary Award for Mystery and General Fiction🎊

As mentioned earlier, we had single entries for two genres that's Mystery and General fiction.

The judges came to a conclusion that these two books were great therefore deserves to be awarded. Now since these are single entries they can't come in first, second or third to any other book hence the idea behind the honorary award.

CONGRATULATIONS TO;
LhadieKay for winning the honorary award for Mystery with her book BEAUTY IS THE BEAST.

CONGRATULATIONS TO;LhadieKay for winning the honorary award for Mystery with her book BEAUTY IS THE BEAST

Honest Review by the Judges;
Apart from a few hitches, it's a good book...
It's attention grabbing and mysterious at all turns...
Feeds you enough information to get you seeking for more.

Cover & sticker;

ALSO; CONGRATULATIONS TO otikodae For winning the honorary award for general fiction with her book :MESSAGE FROM THE STREET GIRL

ALSO;
CONGRATULATIONS TO
otikodae
For winning the honorary award for general fiction with her book :MESSAGE FROM THE STREET GIRL.

Honest Review by the judges;
First of all, I liked the motivational quotes at the beginning of every chapter. It showed how positive the author was. I also loved the author's interaction with her readers, asking about their names and favorite colors and others. But most importantly, I admired the protagonist's strong willed and honest character alongside her ride or die friends, I think it went a long way to explain the journey of this African street girl, Margaret.
What I didn't like about this story was obviously the use of past and present tense phrases in the same sentence. Switching from first person perspective to third without warning readers, I particularly got confused and I thought it wasn't really professional.
But apart from that, I loved the book. Has great potential and so should be given the attention it deserves.

Cover & sticker;

Covers by jnreli

Covers by jnreli