Chapter 11

I turned around and see Bryce standing behind me. He looked furious and I don't blame him because I'm too. "Huh?!", he asked stepping forward in front of me. "Bryce please, keep you voice down", I said grabbing his wrist. "Ali, let me go", Bryce said with his eyes locked on Payton. I know if I would let him go, he would punch Payton. "No Bryce, please", I said pulling him back a bit. He didn't move a muscle and I moved in front of him. "Bryce, look at me", I said as tears were streaming down my face. This shit hurts. He looked down at me and his face soften a bit. "It's not worth it. I-I just want everything to be over", I said stuttering. He looked at me for a minute and pulled me close. I let out quiet sobs and close my eyes. "You can leave, now!", Bryce said raising his voice at Payton.

"I'm sorry, Ali", Payton said. This made me even more mad. I let go of Bryce and turn around. The tears were still coming down, but it felt like my body went numb. "Sorry? Are you serious?", I said raising my voice. Payton just stayed silent. "You know what? Keep you fucking 'sorry'! I'm so done with you! I thought we could stay friends, but you keep lying to me! I can't do this, not anymore!", I yelled in his face. At this moment everyone was looking at us as they heard me screaming. "Please Ali, can we just solve this, alone?", he asked trying to grab my hand. I stepped back and said, "no, we can't. Not anymore. I gave you chance after chance to be honest with me and you keep lying to me! How many times did you actually cheat on me huh?! Was Maya the only one?!", I asked yelling as tears were still coming down. He looked down and that answered my question. "Oh my god", I said under my breath. Every little feeling came back and I felt my hear shatter for the second time. How could I be so stupid? I turned around and felt weak in my knees. I started to fell down, but somebody caught me.

The argument that was going on in the background fell away and everything around me went silent. My breathing was uneasy and I felt sick. Like actually sick. "Ali, please calm down", Jaden said rubbing my back. "Please make it stop... I-I can't... I-I", I said sobbing and trying to catch my breath. "I know, please let me help you", he said holding my face. I couldn't focus on him and my heart was raising. "I-I", I tried to get out. "Just breath with me, okay?", he said. "I-I can't", I said. My head started to get light and the next thing I know everything went black. I passed out.

~ Bryce's POV ~
I was about to throw Payton off the boat. Not actually. When Jaden started to call for us. "Guys! Ali passed out!", he yelled trying to get over all the arguing. I was the first one to hear him and I run up to him. "What happened?", I asked grabbing her face. "She was having a panic attack and passed out", he said. "Take her to the bed inside, she needs to be out of the sun", I said helping him pulling Aliyah up. I held the door open and he took her to the bed. I hear Blake's parents trying to calm everyone down. Jaden put her down and sat next to her. He was stroking her hair and I tried to calm down. "Are you good bro?", I asked sitting on the other side. "I'm fine, just worried", Jaden said looking up at me. "Do you like her?", I asked. "I don't know... no?", he said shrugging. "Just don't hurt her", I said sternly. "I don't like her, and I would never", he said looking at Aliyah. "Don't lie to yourself Jay", I said chuckling. "What?", he said looking up again. "Have you seen the way you two are? Even her and Payton weren't like that", I said raising my eyebrows. "She's my best friend. I'm just really worried about her", he said looking at her again. "I don't only mean now, I mean all the years we've been friends", I said chuckling. "Can we just leave it", he said annoyed. "Fine, just push away your feelings", I said. In that moment Anthony came walking in with Avani. "Is she okay?", Anthony asked walking in. I could tell he was heated. "Yeah, she had a panic attack, I guess", Jaden said looking up at him. "Like last time?", Anthony asked. "Yeah", Jaden said. "Blake's parents sailed the boat back to the shore", Avani said. "Okay, let's get her home", I said standing up. Ali started to move a bit and her eyes opened. They were puffy and red and she looked like a mess. She is like my little sister just as Anthony is my brother. And I hate to see her hurt like this. She doesn't deserve this. "Hey, how do you feel?", Jaden asked as she sat up. She looked down and started to sob again. "Let's go home", he said pulling her up and she just nodded. We got off the boat and everyone was already gone. I got into my own car and Anthony, Avani, Jaden and Aliyah went in the other. We drove to Anthony's and Aliyah's house. When we arrived Jaden took Aliyah to her room and stayed there.

~ Aliyah POV ~
Jaden walked behind me while we walked upstairs. I felt like shit and just wanted to be alone. I went to sit on my bed and took my shoes off. Jaden just stood at the doorway and looked at me. I didn't feel like talking and I think Jaden got the hint. I laid down and moved my back towards him. I hoped he would just leave, but on the other side I wanted him to stay. I felt the bed dip behind me and I knew it was Jaden. "Do you want me to stay?", he asked. I heard him but didn't know what to say. My mind wondered off to the stuff that happened and question myself. Was I not good enough? Maybe I'm not pretty enough. Maya is way more beautiful than me. Why me? I started to cry again and I didn't even notice it. Jaden pulled me up and took me in for a hug. I laid my head on his chest and sobbed quietly. He started to lay down and I laid down with him. He didn't say anything but he always comforts me easily. After a few minutes I stopped crying and we were cuddling. It was silent and I could hear his heartbeat. In some kind of way it was relaxing. I closed my eyes as he played with my hair.

"Do you guys want to eat?", Anthony asked. I open my eyes and looked up at Jaden. He didn't notice I was awake. "Yeah, we'll be down in a sec", Jaden said. I heard the door close and Jaden looked down on me. "Good morning", he said giving me a smile. "Is it morning?", I asked confused. "No 6 pm", he said chuckling. I nodded and buried my head in his chest again. "You want to eat?", he asked stroking my hair. "Hmm", I mumbled nodding my head. "Do you want to get up?", he asked chuckling. I shook my head and I hear him chuckle. "Want a piggy ride?", he asked. I looked up at him and nodded. "Okay let's go", he said getting up and standing in front of the bed. I gave him a little smile and hopped on his back. He walked down the stairs into the kitchen. "We got pizza", Avani said giving me a little smile. I tapped Jaden's shoulder instigating that he can let me go and he did. I walked to Avani and gave her a big hug. "You're good enough, remember that", she whispered hugging me tighter. She knows me too well. "I love you, Vani", I said back. "I love you too, A", she said pulling away and giving me a smile.

I gave Anthony and Bryce a hug and sat down. We just ate and they had a conversation but I didn't feel like talking. And I didn't pay attention at all. "I'm gonna go to my room", I said getting up and walking away. I know they are just trying to lighten the mood, but I was just not 'okay'. I closed the door behind me and laid down on my bed again. I grabbed my phone and answered Addison and Blake. They texted me asking if I was okay and I just texted with them until Jaden came in. "Wanna cuddle?", he asked. "Yes please", I said getting up, "I'm just gonna change." He nodded and sat on my bed. I grabbed a hoody and some shorts. I walked to the bathroom and changed. I brushed out my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I looked in the mirror and honestly I looked utterly disgusting. I just turned off the lights and walked out. "Nice hoody", Jaden said looking up from his phone. I looked down and noticed it was his from a week ago. He gave it to me because I was upset. "Yeah, I got it from a lovely boy", I said giving him a wink playfully. He shook his head smiling and I walked over to him. I laid next to him and we cuddled again. "I love you Ali. Don't let anyone tell you you are not enough or make you feel like it", he said kissing the top of my head. "I love you too Jae, thank you for today", I mumbled in his chest. "Always", he said smiling. I looked up at him and smiled back at him. In some kind of way we moved closer and I didn't know why. Are we about kiss? Again? I don't like him... right?

A/N

I'm sorry to leave you hanging like that :)

GO STREAM "SO WHAT" NOW!!!!
(I love the song <3)

Bye bye luvs <333