Chapter 20

After doing what we did... we got out. The one thing I couldn't get over was that it felt so normal. Just the cuddling her, kissing her, showering with her. It all felt like it never was different. But not everything was like sexual attraction, at least not for me. We would always mess around and our inside jokes that no one understood. And her smile could light up a world, my world. I know we said we would take things slow, but I can't control the way I feel about her. She makes me genuinely happy, like no other person ever had. Okay yes, my friends make me happy, but she makes me feel special and accepted. I hope she feels the same. I don't want to rush into anything, because we both are still hurt. And I also don't know what Anthony thinks about this. He was alright with Payton and Aliyah dating, but he messed that up big time. I don't think Anthony trust anyone with his sister now. Thanks Payton! I'll just see how things will go. I hope the good way, because I really like where we are now.

I got out of the bathroom before Aliyah and walked to my room. When I walked to my room I see Anthony standing in the doorway of his room. I try to read him, but he doesn't have any emotion on his face. "Morning, Ant", is the only thing I manage to get out. Did he see us? Or hear us? Shit... "Morning", he said still looking at me. I walked into my room and slowly closed the door. Well that was awkward.

~ Aliyah's POV ~
Jaden just walked out and I was brushing thru my hair. I was smiling like a little kid. I don't know. I feel weird. But in a good way? We should be taking things slow, but we just showered together and... had sex... again. Didn't expect that. It felt natural, normal and familiar? Those are the same things, dummy. However. I feel good. We'll just keep it at that, because I'm confusing myself even more by overthinking this. I feel at ease with him and safe. I know it might be early after Payton, but I can't keep moping about it. I quickly brush my hair and cleaned up the bathroom. I grab my dirty clothes and open the door.

Anthony stood by the door as I opened it, making me jump. "Yeez", I said holding my hand over my heart. "Good morning sis", Anthony said chuckling at me. I started smiling and Anthony walked past me into the bathroom. "You're in a good mood", he said leaning on the counter. "I guess", I said smiling. I'm not really a morning person, so if you see me smiling in the morning something's up. "Did something happen?", he asked raising his eyebrows. "Uhm... no", I said more as a question. I started to blush and look down at my hands. "Okay... but leave so I can pee", he chuckled and pushing me out of the doorway. I chuckled and walked back to Jaden's room. Jaden was sitting on his bed and I just throw my clothes on his chair. I laid on my stomach on his bed and Jaden looked up from his phone. "Did you see Ant too?", he asked putting his phone away. "Yeah, do you think...?", I asked. "I hope not, but I don't know", Jaden said chuckling. "Same", I said smiling. Jaden then laid next to me but then on his back. I just look at him and started to smile. "Stop staring", Jaden said mocking me from earlier. I chuckled and looked away, already blushing. Before I knew Jaden wrapped his arms around my waist and cuddled me. I giggled and hugged him back. We just laid there for the rest of the morning, until everyone woke up.

The next week it was finally time to move into our new house. Anthony and I already had packed all our stuff, so we had an easy job. Jaden and I did his stuff last night and he was going to help Blake today. Anthony was going to Avani's and I was going to Addison's. After driving for thirty minutes I finally arrived. I parked my car and walked to the front door. I rung the bell and short after Addison's mom opened. "Hi honey", she said taking me in for a hug. "Heyy", I said hugging her back. "Addison is in her room", she said closing the door behind me after I walked inside. I nodded and turned back to face her. "Something happened yesterday with her and Bryce, so I hope she isn't too moody", she said pressing her lips together. "No worries, I'll cheer her up", I said giving her a smile. "Good luck", she said walking back to the living room as I walked up the stairs. "Hi Ali", Lucas said walking out of his room. "Hey Lucas", I said giving him a hug.

After that I walked to Addison's room and knocked. "Only Ali can come in, otherwise leave me alone", she mumbled. I chuckled and walked in. "I'm happy I'm Ali then", I said walking to her bed, "what's up girly?" "Boys are stupid", she said sitting up. "What happened?", I asked kicking my shoes off. "Bryce and I were just on facetime yesterday and started talking about moving in and stuff. And all of the sudden he starts talking about trusting girls and what not. I just don't know where it came from", she said looking down. "Okay, I need more details then that", I said chuckling not understanding anything she just said. She lets out a breath and starts rambling, "he started talking about his ex and what she did to him. And then about all the girls he had before me. And he knows that makes me feel uncomfortable. Then he said like that all girls are the same. And then I said like that is not true because I would never treat him like that. And then he said a whole lot more that just hurt, you know? It just didn't make sense, like it came out of nowhere. I think he lost his head or something..." I know about all Bryce his past relationships. The boys are not really the serious types to talk about it. And the last girl really messed him up. He even told me that he was scared that Addison was going to do the same. "I get that it's not easy to talk about his exes, but they really did hurt him and screw him over. And I know that you would never do that, but for Bryce it's just a scary thing to just commit like that again", I said, "just talk to him about it." "Yeah, I guess you're right", she said. "Let's just get your stuff packed and then we can go to the house, then you can talk to him okay?", I said putting my arm around her shoulder. "Yeah", she said giving me a little smile, "thanks." "No problem sis", I said.

After two hours we were finally done. Let me tell you Addison had a lot, and I mean a LOT, of clothes. Then we got all her stuff in my car and in hers and I got a call from Avani. I picked up and put her on speaker. "Heyy", I said. "Haiii, are you guys done?", she asked excited. "Yeah, we just got everything in the car, you?", Addison said. "Yeah, we are driving to the house now", Avani said. "Okay, we will be there in twenty minutes", I said. "We'll be there in.... Ant how long until we get there?", she asked. "Thirty", I hear Anthony say. "Thirty minutes", Avani repeated. "Okay see you then", I said. "Yeah, bye", she said and hung up. Right after that I got a call from Jaden. "You're popular", Addison said laughing. I chuckled and picked up, this time not putting it on speaker.  "Hiii", I said smiling. "Heyy, want to get lunch before heading to the house?", he asked. "Yeah, I'm with Addison", I said. "Okay, I'll take Bryce and Blake", he said. "Sure, where are we going tho?", I asked. "Olive Garden?", he asked. "Oeehh, yes please", I said smiling. "Okay, there in ten minutes?", he asked chuckling. "Yep, see you", I said. "Bye bye", he said hanging up.

When we got at Olive Garden I could cut the tension between Bryce and Addison. "It's okay", I said grabbing Addison's hand and giving her a little smile. She nodded and looked down. We got at the table and I let go of her hand. I smiled at Jaden and hugged him. Then I got to Blake and then Bryce. He gave me a weak smile and shrugged. "Give her time", I said only so he could hear. He nodded and we sat down. After an hour we got a text from the group chat and quickly left. We all drove to the house and we were the last ones to arrive. I got out of my car and start walking to the group. Then I say Payton. With Maya. I haven't seen him for a week now, and the feeling slowly started to fade. But it still stung a little bit. I looked down at my hands as everyone was talking. It still hurts. "You okay?", Jaden asked standing in front of me. I nodded slowly and looked up at him. I shot him a little smile. He put his hand on my cheek and wiped away the tear I didn't know that had rolled down. My smile faded and I looked down ones again. "I know", he said pulling me in for a hug. I let out a breath and close my eyes. Why does it still affect me this much? I just want it to be over...

A/N

Haiii,
Here is it! I think the next chapter will be fun (hehe)

Goodnight y'all <33