°two°

Brett

Anthony

Anthony

Mr.James

James

_

"Mr.James, This newbie is hurt." Brett said as he calmed down slightly. We stepped into a basic looking nurses office with a middle aged looking guy with dark red hair and baggy eyes yet he looked younger then he probably should.

"Well, well. New student?" Mr.James put his finger on his mouth while having his head on the desk. I jumped a little bit out of confusion about why he was acting so unprofessional right now.

"What?" Brett barked at me.

"Oh, nothing." I sighed and Brett pulled me closer to him, he pointed his finger at me. "This is the newbie." He told Mr.James, Mr.James sighed and picked his head from off the table.

"Fine, fine. Lay down." He waved his hand and I sat down on the bed in the nurses office.

"Um...okay." I stutted and Mr.James rolled over to me on his swivel chair.

He looked around my face and body for a minute, "You look fine, what's wrong?" He asked after looking at my body. I shock my head, "my head just hurts because they hit me with a ball!" I explained and Mr.James started to laugh at me a little bit.

"Wow! That's funny...." he calmly said as he placed his head on my lap as my lap was around to the same height as his head because I was sitting on the bed. Anthony stared at this in confusion for a minute.

"Huh? Mr.James, you shouldn't do that to your students.." he trailed off.

"Do what?" "Sit your head on their lap without permission!" Brett answered for Anthony which made Mr.James move his head off of my lap. "Whatever.." he sighed out and pushed himself back to his desk while still on the chair.

"You guys worry too much." Mr.James calmly scolded the two of them while looking at the papers on his desk. He then turned to me to tell me something, "you'll be fine, just take an ice pack." He motioned to the freezer where they're at. "Okay..." I sighed.

_

We slowly walked to a classroom because apparently Anthony, Brett, and I all are in our first class. "Come on~" Brett said as he busted open the door like he owned the place. Everyone in the class started to stare at us.

"Brett, stop yelling." The teacher calmly told him and all of us sat down.

Everyone stopped looking at us after we sat down.

This school is weird.