°five°

Mr. James opened the door and aloud us to come inside.

We helped Roger inside as he limped his way into the door, pulling his one foot ahead of the other one; personality I believe he's being dramatic.

Roger sat down on bed in the nurses office.

I leaned against the now closed door not saying anything; just watching. Brett leaned against the wall next to me, crossing his arm, not saying anything. I just shrugged it off as he's just being lazy as well.

"Psst.." Brett leaned his head closer to me and continued talking "Mr. James has been acting weird recently.." he pointed out. I was confused by that because he's always acted like this as far as I know, so what does he mean?

"He wasn't this attentive until you showed up." He explained.

"He's always been this jaded but he slept a lot when you weren't here. He would sleep the whole time and he would just let us heal ourselves while he slept." He described making me feel uneasy for some reason. "So, he just works more now.." I shrugged off because that isn't worried, maybe he just works more because of a personal reason.

"Okay, whatever...I'm just trying to help.." Brett scoffed making me roll my eyes in announce at his slack behavior.

"Y/n, wanna go eat lunch now?" Anthony inquired and I nodded 'yes' but before I could leave I was stopped by Brett stating "let me come as well.", with that the three of us went together to the lunch room leaving Roger with the male nurse.

We walked to the lunch room and sat down at our table where Nicolas is quietly sitting.

"Is he okay?" Nicolas quietly choked out.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. He's with Mr. James." I reinsured him making him calm down from his nervous hand fidgeting, he really cares about Roger, huh.

"Soo, how are you, Y/n?" Anthony cooed out, "you and Mr. James has gotten along well,...maybe too well" he theorized making me feel uncomfortable as everyone else stared at me. "So?" I added making Brett sneer at me with a crooked grin like I was making his blood boil by saying that.

"Fuckin, man whore.." he quietly spat out as he turned his head in the other direction to not look at me.

"Did I so something to you?!" I finally spoke up for myself and vented at Brett making him turn his head back at me with a slight empathetic expression then his face turned back to the same resting bitch face he always has.

He scoffed at me and slammed his hand on the table to make his face even with mine, "what? You think you're mister badass all of a sudden?!" He sneered back at me.

"Fight! Fight! FIGHT!" The rest of the kids in the lunch room started to chant as we got so loud the rest of them heard us, Brett gave me a knowing smirk as I smiled back at him.

We both knew we were going to fight right here.