Girls Night Out

It was 2012 in the month of September and the first day of fall which meant three things in Tallahassee: football season, beach breeze weather and turn up, turn up, turn up twenty-four-seven in. Some may party every day but me and my girl only did it on Saturday the official club night.

The town was always live from Apalachee Parkway at The Moon to South Monroe at The Edge on over to Pensacola Street at Club Lit and Baja Beach Club. Now our usual spot was the Moon, but we agreed earlier in the week that we were gon get white girl wasted so Baja's was the spot tonight because I stayed only 3 minutes away.

"Bitch Hurry up! It's going on 11:00," yelled Patrice from the living room on the couch.

"For what," I asked yelling from the bathroom. "Fuck the free line shit be way too long and full of broke ass niggas plus it take like a half hour to get in. So, I got us tonight my treat we should do it big anyways V.I.P like boss bitches."

"Oh yeah, well take your time then I'm chillin. Nikki did you already reserve a booth," Patrice inquired.

"Yes, of course I did, and we're set with two bottles of Cîroc and a six pack of Red Bull."

"Say huh - say what," asked Patrice hesitantly. "Bitch why two? Isn't one enough it is just us? You gon have me fucking and sucking some random ass dick tonight."

"What the fuck? Damn Patrice it's like that wow," I asked.

"What do you mean wow? Bitch we cannot be wasteful come on now. And you know consuming that much alcohol plus the Jet Fuel minds gon be horny. I'm on down for whatever mode."

"I guess," I replied. "Well how about we make a word that will let us know to let go we're cool with who we're with," I suggested.

"Okay Nikki mines is let me slide," said Patrice quickly.

"I said word not phrase bitch" I laughed. "But that's cool mines is let me vibe." And if the phrase is not said then block the cock okay Trice.

"Got it so how long you gon be damn," asked Patrice.

"I'm ready," I said as I walked to the living room. "Do I look amazing?"

"Yes! Now come on."

"Bitch you just saying yeah so we can get to the club."

Patrice smiled with a giggle, "Yeah you right. Okay turn around and let me see what we working with."

As I turned in a 360 motion Trice stood there with her right hand on her hip checking me out then smacked my right ass cheek making both jiggle.

"Perfect girl you bad but umm.... where are your panties?"

"I don't need any. I'm stepping out of the box tonight. It has been too long since I had sex. I never had a one-night stand so I'm trying something new. Easy access you know. That's one thing my drunk ass not gon have to worry about taking off."

"High five on that one girl you only live once," shouted Patrice. "Why pull to the side or pull down when you can lie down and open up."

"Yes, yes, yes" I chanted with excitement.

"Okay just bust it wide open, buss it, buss it wide open. Take the dick and splash nuts on the face or the dick right."

"Yes," we said in harmony laughing.