Date With My Handsome Hero

Making my way back to Eric's house I vibed to his old school, new school mix and recited all words to every song that played all the way there. As soon as I pulled up, he was walking out in all white linen. I don't know if it was my mind or what but as he made his way down the walkway everything went slow motion and damn did he look good. When he entered the car, he leaned over and kissed my right cheek. My God his lips felt so great on me.

"Hey Beautiful. I love you in them jeans."

"Thank you handsome. I love you in that linen. So where to Eric?"

"Let's just ride and go wherever the wind takes us."

"Really."

"Yeah roll out baby."

As I pulled out the driveway I took off and we drove around talking, singing songs and impersonating rappers as their songs played. We were just burning gas enjoying each other's company. I even showed him how to drive his car pushing the hell out of it leaving a Camaro SS in the dust. He loved it but not as much as I did.

"I'm hungry," I stated.

"I was waiting on you to say something cause that breakfast been gone. So, what will it be Marie Livingston or Harry's?"

"Oh, Harry's I love their jumbo shrimp platter."

"Damn that's what I get every time I go."

"Well let's do it and hit Bruster's after for a vanilla waffle bowl and walk Lake Ella."

"Oh, that sounds really good, but I need that butter pecan in my life."

The dinner was amazing getting all the usual questions out the way. The ice cream was fulfilling. The walk holding hands around the lake was just the romance we needed to end our first date.

"Well I gotta get up and open my shop early in the morning so I should really get home and get some sleep. I don't mean to end the date early."

"It's not early actually it's going on 11:30. I got a couple of meetings scheduled with some promising clients in the morning too, so I guess it's to your house and I'll be on my way."

As we made our way around our last stretch heading towards the car, I pressed the unlock button and handed Eric the keys. He opened the passenger door and held my right hand to ensure I did not slip. He closed the door after I was seated.

"Alright we gotta exchange numbers, so we can stay connected."

"Most definitely beautiful. I wasn't going to leave you tonight without it anyways."

I replied with just a smile.

"Hey, I got a few directors cut movies that won't hit the theaters for a few months. I would love for you to come over and check them out with me.

"Okay but isn't that illegal Mr. Lawyer?"

"Yes, I guess it is," Eric said smiling. "But my brother in L.A. directed them. He sent them to me himself plus I am not selling them so no not illegal were good. But um if you do not mind me asking what is the name of your Beauty Shop Nikki?

"It's called Perfection Stylist," I replied.

"Okay I like that. Sounds great maybe I can come check it out one day."

"Yes, I would like that."

As I directed him to my place we pulled in the driveway. He put the car in park and asked immediately for my phone number. As I gave him my number, I asked him to call it right then so I could save him into my contacts.