Chapter 1

I Missed You So Much

I started my morning excitedly, because today is the day. Taemin is coming over to my apartment after a very busy comeback of SHINee. I made sure that the whole place is neat since he will be staying here for a week.

I almost forgot! I'm Park Jin Young, Taemin's childhood bestfriend and now, his girlfriend as well. He asked me out 4 years after their debut, ever since then, we have been secretly dating and waiting for the right time to disclose it to the public. While there are all kinds of rumours about his dating life, I chose not to be affected by it and understand that those things are unavoidable. Actually, if this might not sound weird, I enjoyed watching his 'We Got Married' project with Naeun. They were so cute, and Naeun would always update me about what they are doing. Some of his friends, especially the idols in SM knows about our relationship, but we agreed to keep it from the public as long as possible.

Hours have passed, and the doorbell rang, I quickly went to the door and excitedly opened it.

"Taemin-ah!" I couldn't contain my happiness and immediately hugged him. Finally! After months of longing for each other, we are together again.

"Jagiya, I missed you so much" he hugged me back and we entered the apartment.

"Go wash up and I'll prepare our lunch" I told him and went to the kitchen to cook his favourite.

After I finished, I called him and he went out without any shirt.

"Hey, cover up! Why are you shirtless?" I scolded him.

"Why? Didn't you miss seeing me like this?" he asked with his flirty look.

"It's disrespectful to the food" I answered while being unbothered by his antics.

"Look at your shorts. Aren't your beautiful legs too exposed?" he walked closer to me, still sticking with the flirty persona.

"It's different from showing your torso" I coldly replied, still unfazed by all the trance he's trying on me. "Let's just go. The food will get cold" I added.

"Let's cool it for a bit, while we heat things up between us" he held onto my waist and pulled me closer to him. We locked eyes, still opposing each other, when he suddenly dove in to kiss me.

"Hey that's cheating!" I broke the kiss and hit his arm.

"But it got you, didn't it?" he smirked, still holding onto my waist.

"You bet it did" I hold onto his skinny but mascular body and tipped my toes to kiss him.

He carried me without breaking our kiss and went in my room. I run my fingers through his hair while we still kiss each other passionately. He put me down on my bed, his kisses traveling from my lips to my neck to my collar bone and back again to my lips. We stopped kissing so that we could talk. He sat on my bed and made me sit on his lap, facing him.

"Should we do it?" he asked me seductively. I quickly catch up on what he was talking about since he gave me a look.

"No. We agreed to save it until we get married, remember?" after I answered, he pouted.

"Let's just try it. Please?" he is soooo childish.

"Uh-uh! It's our special wedding gift to each other" I chuckled and got off of him. "Come on, the food should be cool enough by now" he followed me while slipping on a shirt.

"Isn't 4 years long enough for dating before getting married? And, it's not like we don't know each other all our life" he said while we are eating.

"Well, we still don't know how they will take our relationship. Plus, we're still young, don't you want to achieve more on your career?" it's true, we are still young to get married.

"I think I can achieve more with you by my side" he sentimentally answered.

"I'm not going anywhere, I will always be by your side to support you and the group" our Taemin is being emotional again.

After we eat, he helped me wash the dishes while we constantly tease each other about what we were like before he trained for SM.

"Remember when we were about 8 years old, you almost fainted when a small cockroach landed on you" I laughed so hard as I talk about the best moments of our childhood.

After cleaning everything up, we decided to call it a lazy day, cuddled on the couch, and watched movies until we fall asleep.
~
The loud honking of cars woke me up, and I realized that Taemin and I are still comfortably cuddled up on the couch. I shouldn't get use to this because they have to prepare for the concerts soon, which will make them even busier. I woke him up with a swift kiss on his cheek, which made him smile and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning" he mumbled with his eyes still closed.

"We should get up now. I'm going to be late for my work" I tried to lift his arm but he just tightened his hug even more.

"Can't you miss one day of work? I'll be very busy after a couple of days" he shakes me like a kid asking for a new toy.

"The weekend has just passed. I can't skip work on the first day of the week" I explained to him while still struggling to lift his arm.

"Why?~" he's like a kid throwing tantrums.

"My team depends on me. I have two meetings scheduled today" he let go of me and we got up from the couch. 

I went to the bathroom to wash up while Taemin made breakfast. As I get ready, I muster all my energy to work on this month's issue of Elle Korea.

When I got out of my room, the smell of coffee immediately filled my nose. I saw Taemin placing our meal on the table and adding some cute decorations with the use of strawberries that he cut into various shapes.

"Come on, let's eat" he looked up to me as he finished his mini food art. I walked towards the table and sat across him.

"Why did you prepare so much food?" I asked while staring at the oatmeal, mixed fruits, toasts, bacon, and a kettle of black coffee.

"I know that you have an important deadline coming up, so I want to make sure that you eat well before working. I also packed you a lunch so that you won't have to order jajangmyeon as always" he gave me a sweet smile and I was touched by his efforts.

"You didn't break anything while cooking, did you?" I jokingly asked him.

"Ayy! I'm not that clumsy" he defended.

"I'm just making sure" I chuckled.

We enjoyed our breakfast together and I had just enough time to help him clean before I go to work.

It was the same routine at work as always. People rushing for submissions and approvals, running around for revisions, revising errors, Taemin casually checking up on me through messages. Oh! I forgot that there is something out of the usual for me today. Taemin's packed lunch for me.
---

That ends the first chapter of this story! I hope that you guys are enjoying this so far.