Chapter Thirty Eight

"Open Up!" I groan as I hear a loud knock at the door. I stumble out of my bed and slowly open the door to reveal all the girls in class 1A. "What?" I snap. "We heard you have a date with Bakugo today!" Mina said. Well crap, I forgot. "Oh yeah...'' I look to my clock. "In like an hour.'' I say with a yawn. "Let's get to work!" Hagakure says as they trample me into my room. Momo pushes me into my vanity chair while the others get my hair and makeup things out. "Momo you do her makeup, Tsu do her hair. Ururaka look for clothes.'' Jirou says. Everything was going by so quickly. "Chin up!" Momo says as she lifts my chin up. I can feel Momo applying my foundation as Tsu begins to curl my hair. I sigh as I give in. About 45 minuets later the two of them finished. "Well...What do you think?" Tsu asks. I turn the chair around and look at myself in shock. Not to brag but...I look good! Tsu has curled my (H/c) Hair and parted it to the right, while Momo did a simple but very well done Makeup look. "Clothes!" Ururaka says as they drag me to my closet. They sit me on my bed while they dig through my clothes. In the end they chose a Black jean skirt, with a black and white striped long sleeved sweater and a matching belt. "Come downstairs when you're ready!" Mina calls as they rush out the door. I look at the outfit they chose and decided to add my own spin to it. I put on fishnet stockings and my black high tops with it. I grabbed my phone and wallet before taking one last glance at myself in the mirror. I take a deep breath as I make my way downstairs.

When I walk around the corner I can hear slight gasps come from the girls at the table. "YOU. LOOK. AMAZING!" Mina shouts. I blush slightly as I walk over to everyone else. "You look great (Y/n)!'' Deku says. I smile and thank him. I sit there as I fidget with my phone. "You alright?" Todoroki asks. I shake my head. "I mean, what if i make a complete full of myself? What If i screw something up so badly he wants to break up with me?!" I practically yell. "Calm down girl. That's not gonna happen. He won't break up with you. I mean he practically loves you.'' Jirou says. They all reassure me and I calm down a little. A few minuets later we all hear the elevator ding as we turn our heads. Kaminari,Kirishima,and Sero all walk out. I can see from behind them Bakugo following sheepishly. "Look at how good he looks!" Kaminari says as they step out of the way. There Bakugo was all right. He had Black ripped jeans with matching boots with a dark red tank top on. I was practically drooling over the site. "Aw look at the two!" Tsu says. I can't help but blush as he walks up to me. "Ready nerd?" He asks. I can't seem to form words. "I'll take that as a yes.'' He says as he grabs my hand. "Be back by 10!" Iida shouts. I can't help but smirk as the two of us walk out of the dorm.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So...What're we doing?" I ask as we walk down the street. ''I was going to take you to a cafe downtown then to a movie after and-'' He cuts himself off. "If that's ok with you.'' He says as he rubs his neck. I smile as I intertwine my fingers with his. "Sounds perfect Hedgehog.''

After we reached downtown, bakugo turned the corner to a place called 'Blossom Cafe'. He opened the door for me and the two of us walked in. We made our way to a booth at the back. A waiter came by and handed us two menus. I skimmed over it for a while. "What're you gonna get?" He asked. "Uh i think I'm gonna get (preferred food) with a (preferred drink). And you?'' I respond. "Just a burger and fries with water.'' I nod. Soon enough the waiter comes back. "What can I get for you today lovely?" He asks me. I clear my throat before ordering. "Coming right up.'' He says with a wink. As he turned to Bakugo his facial expression clearly changed. "Uhm...And you?" He asks. Bakugo looked pissed. "A burger with fries. And a water.'' He said as he clenched the menu. The waiter looked him up and down before walking off. I turned back to Bakugo. "Hedgehog don't get so mad. It's not like he's gonna do anything.'' I say with a small smile. Bakugo scoffs as he looks at me. "Why the hell do you have to be so attractive?" He asks. I can't help but blush as he asks me that. I grab his hand and squeeze it. "You know I only like you right?" He sighs. "Yes. I know.'' I lean over and kiss his cheek. ''Good.'' The waiter comes back and sets my food down in front of me. "For the lovely girl...'' He turns to Bakugo as he sets his plate down. As he hands him his drink he 'Accidentally' spilled the water on his shirt. "Oh no! I'm so sorry!" I scoff as I push him and grab napkins to dry the stain. "Could you be any more idiotic?" I ask As i wipe his shirt off. The waiter glares as his plan obviously failed. Bakugo looked ready to blow the boy up. "Kacchan calm down.'' I say as I wipe his shirt. He groans. When I'm down i go back to my seat and begin to eat. I hear Bakugo take a sip of his water after he calmed down. Once we were done the waiter came back over and handed Bakugo the check. "Kacchan Let me-'' He stops me. "No. I'm the one taking you on a date right?" I smile at his generosity as he pays. I stand up and walk out with him. "Movies now right?" I ask. He nods. The two of us begin our walk as we head to the movies.